The Student Room Group

Girl gets loud around me?

I know a girl who tries (i think) to get my attention when im near by making loud noises. If im in a room and she walks past she will loudly whistle or make a noise. when we are together in a room alone she seems very comfortable with me and her mood seems to lift and she will tease me, call me names, and she will talk a lot and also (again) get loud and make noises and also sing and whistle. She also makes funny voices and shouts my name a lot. she also shouts at me telling me to get out or go away which is in a toungue in cheek way. she also occasionally shows signs of caring ha! I also put my thumbs up to acknowledge a lot and she has started doing it back to me even when i dont do it first.
I find myself thinking about this girl a lot but her loud behaviour etc makes me think im just a friend too her? and im concious of the fact and dont want to make things awkward.
what do you make of this?
Reply 1
To me it looks like, the fact that you notice all this and acknowledge her so much, do you think you might actually like her?
-AA
Reply 2
Original post by AisAlive
To me it looks like, the fact that you notice all this and acknowledge her so much, do you think you might actually like her?
-AA

Yes. I like her, am I overthinking?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yes. I like her, am I overthinking?

The fact that you think about it so much means you are definitely thinking too much of it. If she likes you ask her : "Why are you so loud around me?"
I've been straightforward all my life and it worked well for me.
Reply 4
Original post by Hasto
The fact that you think about it so much means you are definitely thinking too much of it. If she likes you ask her : "Why are you so loud around me?"
I've been straightforward all my life and it worked well for me.

i get your point. i just wanted some opinions from the ladies, purely because if im hoping for something thats not there, i dont want to make things awkward between us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending