The Student Room Group

Teenager left with brain injury after horrific anti-semitic attack

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Synchyst
Quite frankly i don't give a toss about some jewish kid getting attacked.

Of course you don't. The tribal mentality in action.

If an Palestinian kid got attacked on the street no one would bat an eye despite it being an anti semitic attacks.

Yes. Arabs are semites.

Again, where's your evidence?
Original post by Lady Comstock
That's whataboutery, and is that all you're concerned about when you read the article? I am against all hate crime, but this particularly shocked me due to the age of the victim and the fact that anti-semitism is a growing issue in Britain.

Well they should stop slaughtering Palestinians and stealing peoples land and they wonder why they get so much hate especially up north London.
Well they should stop slaughtering Palestinians and stealing peoples land and they wonder why they get so much hate especially up north London.

This 17 year old kid had about as much to do with Israeli policy as a 17 year old Muslim in Bradford has to do with ISIS policy.
Of course you don't. The tribal mentality in action.

Again, where's your evidence?

Are you denying arabs are semites? For goodness sake go open a book for once in your life. Incredibly naive of you to think semites only applies to jews. Get an education.
That's whataboutery, and is that all you're concerned about when you read the article? I am against all hate crime, but this particularly shocked me due to the age of the victim and the fact that anti-semitism is a growing issue in Britain.

Ye sure you are.

You're not fooling anyone.
(edited 8 years ago)
Are you denying arabs are semites? For goodness sake go open a book for once in your life. Incredibly naive of you to think semites only applies to jews. Get an education.

Nice straw man.
This 17 year old kid had about as much to do with Israeli policy as a 17 year old Muslim in Bradford has to do with ISIS policy.

I'm sorry but I couldn't care less. I'm not interested at all in a jewish kid being attacked by a bunch of school kids. You're statements are not consistent at all.
Nice straw man.

What...? *Cough* Pinocchio.
I'm sorry but I couldn't care less. I'm not interested at all in a jewish kid being attacked by a bunch of school kids.

Compassionate.

You're statements are not consistent at all.

Still waiting on the evidence!
*you're

Oh get over yourself please and just quit the bull. You reek of Israeli propaganda.

Are you Israeli?
Oh get over yourself please and just quit the bull. You reek of Israeli propaganda.

Are you Israeli?

I don't respond to ad hominems.
" I believe these men killed my son and the NHS brought him back to life"

Priceless.
I don't respond to ad hominems.

So you are an Israeli. Anyone can spot an Israeli from miles away. Lmao. I knew it, Its okay its nothing to be embarrassed about.

He got beaten up by his school bullies. So what? Nothing special here guys keep moving.
You're calling me an ad hominem even though i'm staying on topic. Really? Is your father a sneaky jewish banker?

Charming.
You're calling me an ad hominem

It would help if you tried to understand the language being used

you can't be an 'ad hominem' that's just preposterous

here as it seems you are incapable or unwilling to learn what it means is an explanation of the term ad hominem

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than addressing the content of their arguments.

I doubt you'll read it but here you go.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
(edited 8 years ago)
Charming.

the mask always slips in the end.
Original post by BaconandSauce
It would help if you tried to understand the language being used

you can't be an 'ad hominem' that's just preposterous

here as it seems you are incapable or unwilling to learn what it means is an explanation of the term ad hominem

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than addressing the content of their arguments.

I doubt you'll read it but here you go.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

I never claimed to be an ad hominem. What are you talking about? Are you that incapable of giving a simple definition of the word that you actually need to hit the copy and paste button? Where is your confidence? Yet you have the guts to question my understanding on the english language.

Good job making a fool out of yourself professor. Thats such a old school error.
Try giving your explanation next time, not Dr. Google's explanation. I cant believe people like you still do that school boy error. :smile:

Heck you might as well just copy and paste the entire wiki page over on this thread. LOL.
(edited 8 years ago)
Charming.

I thought you said you was not going respond to me. Stick to your words you sick zionist.
I thought you said you was not going respond to me. Stick to your words you sick zionist.

What happened to you in your life to make you such a Jew basher?
(edited 8 years ago)
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/anti-semitic-attack-nhs-saved-10013768#ICID=fb-men-mainAppalling, and all because he was Jewish. Why isn't more being done to tackle anti-semitism?How long before Jews start leaving Britain?Why are only the MEN running this story?

Original post by strangesquark
I agree, it's disgusting and I hope the three people that carried out the attack get a hefty sentence.

I feel like there's been an increase in anti-Semitic sentiments in recent years, but I'm not sure why?

And I hope Jewish people are not driven out of Britain, they are valuable members of society, and contribute more than violent thugs who attack them.

I will shed a tear when Israel stop treating Palestinians like they're in a concentration camp. The only difference between Israel and Nazi Germany is that Israel hasn't gassed the Palestinians yet.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending