The Student Room Group

Why does he like me?

So this guy has started talking to me, and hinted at things possibly going further but why is he so suddenly in to me? We have known each other for years and years but I never really saw him in that way until now. I consider myself kind of average in terms of my looks and 'popularity'; meaning I have a decent amount of friends and talk to most people I am just not in the 'popular' group. On the other hand he is and I am sure he could get girls a lot better than me. So what is it? Any ideas ?
Reply 1
Maybe he wants to go for a girl he doesn't usually go for. But, you need to be very observant to the things he says and does
Well, he may find your apparent lack of self-confidence appealing.
Reply 3
Original post by kemi28
Maybe he wants to go for a girl he doesn't usually go for. But, you need to be very observant to the things he says and does

Why do I need to be observant ? Do you think he may have bad intentions ?
Reply 4
Original post by Infraspecies
Well, he may find your apparent lack of self-confidence appealing.

To be fair this is all internalised feelings, i don't reveal this stuff to people so I appear relatively content with myself ahahah
Hard to say without knowing him or knowing you. Maybe he sees things in you that you don't notice, or maybe you've changed in one or more ways (or he has) over the years which makes him attracted to you.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Why do I need to be observant ? Do you think he may have bad intentions ?

The thing is, you never know. Maybe he might have good intentions, maybe he might have bad
To be fair this is all internalised feelings, i don't reveal this stuff to people so I appear relatively content with myself ahahah

My point is; maybe you don't see yourself overly clearly. If you ask yourself "What does he see in me", and base the rest of your reasoning off "popularity" and "looks", it doesn't shout that you have very much confidence. Perhaps he likes your personality.
You and she are familiar for long time. First time he observe you and know about yourself very well. And now he started loving you. LOL!
Reply 9
So this guy has started talking to me, and hinted at things possibly going further but why is he so suddenly in to me? We have known each other for years and years but I never really saw him in that way until now. I consider myself kind of average in terms of my looks and 'popularity'; meaning I have a decent amount of friends and talk to most people I am just not in the 'popular' group. On the other hand he is and I am sure he could get girls a lot better than me. So what is it? Any ideas ?

Does it really matter? You desire each other, get it on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending