The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Is Paedophilla always wrong? Should it be legalised?

Scroll to see replies

Bloody hell :angry:
Is this thread still here?
I thought we all came to a conclusion.
Good god :s-smilie:
Lol. How nice is it to see that in this generation pedophiles now have supporters? Bless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by minimarshmallow
And what if they don't take them further?
And what about the people who abuse children but they aren't paedophiles?

Grow up and listen to what you're saying. Idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AzimH
I feel sick knowing some people are defending pedos.

Same here. SO many people too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StrawbAri
Bloody hell :angry:
Is this thread still here?
I thought we all came to a conclusion.
Good god :s-smilie:

It's because bloody elliemayxo whatever keeps replying with basically the same reply over and over again even though many pages back she stated she wanted to stop getting replies from the thread. The sod has nothing better to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XcitingStuart
I bet we are :smile: (decent people, that is.) :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Something like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemayxo
Same here. SO many people too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My heart really bleeds for you. If you're getting so offended at people have a discussion and inputing their backed up opinions go away and play on Club Penguin. You'll be safe from the real world and expression of opinion there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
It's because bloody elliemayxo whatever keeps replying with basically the same reply over and over again even though many pages back she stated she wanted to stop getting replies from the thread. The sod has nothing better to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't you dare try to insult me.

You've also been repeating yourself here. You must have serious issues, again; don't you dare try to insult me. Vile individual. But I guess you are the one supporting peadophilla. Sort yourself out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't you dare try to insult me.

You've also been repeating yourself here. You must have serious issues, again; don't you dare try to insult me. Vile individual. But I guess you are the one supporting peadophilla. Sort yourself out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is your reply to everyone who does not agree with you 'I guess you support paedophilia'? I hope you change your style away from the keyboard warrior facade or you must be a really boring person to deal with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is your reply to everyone who does not agree with you 'I guess you support paedophilia'? I hope you change your style away from the keyboard warrior facade or you must be a really boring person to deal with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keyboard warrior? Anyone who knows me personally will know that's something I most definitely am not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keyboard warrior? Anyone who knows me personally will know that's something I most definitely am not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes because people who are keyboard warriors are never the same 'expressive' people in the real world. Hence the term 'keyboard warriors'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes because people who are keyboard warriors are never the same 'expressive' people in the real world. Hence the term 'keyboard warriors'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm the same in real life. But of course, you've met me in person and all that. So you'd know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I'm the same in real life. But of course, you've met me in person and all that. So you'd know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're the same in real life? Bloody hell...

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're the same in real life? Bloody hell...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, absolutely. 98% of people respect me for voicing my opinions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesthat include saying the same thing over and over again when somebody counter-argues you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, but that's a little rich. Just saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pedophiles, Psychopaths, Sociopaths, Homosexuality, Transgenders, Disabled people etc.

At one point all these people where put in the same group. Its only as time has gone on we have began to accept different kinds of people who are different from the normal block of human beings.

The only difference between you and them is your perception.

So lets begin.

Homosexuals, Lesbians etc ...... Since we moved towards a more secular society we have accepted the natural existence of different sexuality in nature.

Like wise Transgender people can now openly come out without fear of persecution. The more people who are open about their sexuality and their bodies the more we can explore into how people feel and how people have these abnormalities.

Over the last 10 years or so people have began to talk more about mental illness and what it means to have a disability called Autism. Like wise people who are Sociopaths/Psychopaths are being accepted in society and are able to voice their problems about being unable to feel or coexist.

One of the last hurdles is understanding why Pedophiles have sexual urges towards children. Sentencing them to life in prison isn't going to help human advancement for a better world.

I ask myself what IF? What if we could develop a drug which allowed Pedophiles and other sex offenders the ability to turn off their libido or urges? It would allow them to become able in society.

I am afraid Pedophilia is a mental abnormality which causes behavior which should never be accepted in society but that doesn't mean we should blacklist the person to eternal damnation.

There are other sexual abnormalities which people also have. How about nymphomania? I've met some nymphomaniacs and their eternal thirst for sexual behavior has got them in so much trouble. It might be legal to act in such a manner but at the same time the emotional problems which are a result of such behavior and actions can add a lot of stress to a persons life.

Wouldn't it be a good if some medical drug could cease their destructive behavior?

No matter how much we are repulsed by other peoples behavior in this world we can't dam them to hell because that is the path of ignorance and ignorance breeds a world which will never progress.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NishaaaR
Sorry, but that's a little rich. Just saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, that's fine. You can have your opinions just like I can have mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. How nice is it to see that in this generation pedophiles now have supporters? Bless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry, but my god you are retarded.

Mods, I accept the inevitable blue/yellow card. But I just had to say what everyone else was thinking.
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Pedophiles, Psychopaths, Sociopaths, Homosexuality, Transgenders, Disabled people etc.

At one point all these people where put in the same group. Its only as time has gone on we have began to accept different kinds of people who are different from the normal block of human beings.

The only difference between you and them is your perception.

So lets begin.

Homosexuals, Lesbians etc ...... Since we moved towards a more secular society we have accepted the natural existence of different sexuality in nature.

Like wise Transgender people can now openly come out without fear of persecution. The more people who are open about their sexuality and their bodies the more we can explore into how people feel and how people have these abnormalities.

Over the last 10 years or so people have began to talk more about mental illness and what it means to have a disability called Autism. Like wise people who are Sociopaths/Psychopaths are being accepted in society and are able to voice their problems about being unable to feel or coexist.

One of the last hurdles is understanding why Pedophiles have sexual urges towards children. Sentencing them to life in prison isn't going to help human advancement for a better world.

I ask myself what IF? What if we could develop a drug which allowed Pedophiles and other sex offenders the ability to turn off their libido or urges? It would allow them to become able in society.

I am afraid Pedophilia is a mental abnormality which causes behavior which should never be accepted in society but that doesn't mean we should blacklist the person to eternal damnation.

There are other sexual abnormalities which people also have. How about nymphomania? I've met some nymphomaniacs and their eternal thirst for sexual behavior has got them in so much trouble. It might be legal to act in such a manner but at the same time the emotional problems which are a result of such behavior and actions can add a lot of stress to a persons life.

Wouldn't it be a good if some medical drug could cease their destructive behavior?

No matter how much we are repulsive by other peoples behavior in this world we can't dam them to hell because that is the path of ignorance and ignorance breeds a world which will never progress.

I like how you wrote that, and I do see what you're saying. All though I really struggle to be able to have any understanding for these people. I find it all too disturbing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending