The Student Room Group

What do you put with your cereal?

Hey Guys;

Well, for the last 2 days I have had Weatabix (Well, Aldi's copy but still. =P) and have topped it with dried banana and walnuts (am considering trying blue berries and/or raspberries too later on. =))

Anyway, what do you like to put with your cereal if anything that is kind of plain like corn flakes, weatabix or rice crispies?

Also, in before anyone says milk...

Scroll to see replies

Weetabix is lovely with either bananas or strawberries!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I was going to say milk... :frown:
Original post by XcitingStuart
I was going to say milk... :frown:

Same. I have never put fruit into my cereal.
Original post by Scienceisgood

I don't like milk (or soggy cereal) so I have cereal with yogurt. Usually it's flavoured yogurt or I may add a drizzle of honey if its plain yogurt. Yum.
Am i the only one who likes soggy cereal :0
Reply 7
Original post by vis break

No it's piff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Milk.

Sorry, you didn't write inb4, you wrote "in before", doesn't count buddy :tongue:
That all sounded so pleasant. :smile:
Hey Guys;

Well, for the last 2 days I have had Weatabix (Well, Aldi's copy but still. =P) and have topped it with dried banana and walnuts (am considering trying blue berries and/or raspberries too later on. =))

Anyway, what do you like to put with your cereal if anything that is kind of plain like corn flakes, weatabix or rice crispies?

Cerios with soy milk as im allergic to normal milk and ice (trust me it works)
Reply 11
Hey Guys;

aw man I was going to say milk. why take all the fun?? :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by vis break

nope love it too :biggrin:
I tend to switch between:

Dried blueberries
Raisins
Strawberry or blackcurrant flakes

And then sprinkle some of those little fudge squares on (the type you get in packets/pots for baking).

Perfection.
Long time ago I have eaten to corn flakes and milk pieces of strawberries. That was a good contrast.
Always just milk

I usually like to leave it to go a bit soggy :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Milk, obvs.

But, yeah, some nice fruit is lovely with some cereal. No fat yoghurt is great with granola, too.
Original post by Mackay
Milk, obvs.

But, yeah, some nice fruit is lovely with some cereal. No fat yoghurt is great with granola, too.

Not necessarily. There was a life span in my life where I have not add milk to my cornflakes.

Original post by jasminion
Always just milk

I usually like to leave it to go a bit soggy :yep:

Same here. But in earlier times my taste was different.
bear™ has porridge for breakfast. but since porridge is well boring he adds fruit & fibre™ and a scattering of dried fruit on top.
Original post by the bear
bear™ has porridge for breakfast. but since porridge is well boring he adds fruit & fibre™ and a scattering of dried fruit on top.

Porridge to cereals? what was the taste of it? can you give a comparison, please? you made me really curious.

Quick Reply

Latest