The Student Room Group

Girl turned conversation sexual and then started to ignore me:/

Hi everyone,

I met her we hit it off really well. She gave me her Facebook and we chatted on there for awhile which went well (same spark) I got her number,we kind of made semi-arrangements to meet but it didn't work out on her end.

Heres the small text conversation.

me: Nathan- I'm sticking to my word, my phone is a brick with no data:wink:
her: no need to justify, we both know you just wanted my number
me: You're right, but lets not pretend like you didn't want mine either
after 6 hours
her: sorry for being so delayed in replying have had a crazy afternoon! Guessing its too late for mini golf tonight
me:I guess dinner date it is then; what kind of scented candles do you have?
her: ones that you would want dripped all over you
me: as long as you promise not to take advantage of me:P
me: But what would I drip on you in return?
me again -.- : besides, what makes you think that it'd be you doing the dripping

I know!!! I replied 3 times in a row!! fml :/ (FYI, the whole candle things was a joke from earlier- I wasn't inviting myself round hers) I was trying to just be humorous/whitty but failed big time. Now I am afraid that she thinks I'm weird and only want sex, which isn't the case.

She hasn't replied and that was on Wednesday night...
Anyway to fix this?

I was thinking something along the lines of, "Hey, sorry if that was weird, let me make up over drinks/dinner"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fam she wants the D.
Original post by AzimH
Fam she wants the D.

That's reasonably deductive to draw however it conflicts with the idea that she hasn't replied in over a day:/
Reply 3
Original post by countduckula1906
That's reasonably deductive to draw however it conflicts with the idea that she hasn't replied in over a day:/

Bro trust me she's getting ready for it. Some girls need days, weeks or even months of preparation before they get down and under in bed.
Original post by AzimH
Bro trust me she's getting ready for it. Some girls need days, weeks or even months of preparation before they get down and under in bed.

So what's your advice? Shall I reply again? or wait for her to reply to me?
Reply 5
So what's your advice? Shall I reply again? or wait for her to reply to me?

m8 don't reply with "Sorry for being weird", that may make you seem needy to talk and she may not have even found it weird until you bring it up. Give her time, if she doesn't reply within the next day or so start off with a whole new convo like "Hey, how have you been?" Act casual and stop overthinking it bro or you will end up making things awkward.
Original post by AzimH
m8 don't reply with "Sorry for being weird", that may make you seem needy to talk and she may not have even found it weird until you bring it up. Give her time, if she doesn't reply within the next day or so start off with a whole new convo like "Hey, how have you been?" Act casual and stop overthinking it bro or you will end up making things awkward.

Thanks man, I feel a lot better now:smile: I'll deffo give it a try
Reply 7

No worries. Feel free to PM and let me know what happened next. If you need more advice TSR community is more than happy to help.
Maybe it's cus you sounded extremely beta and cringey telling her not to "take advantage of you?"

The cringe is real.

The struggle.

Help.
Original post by AzimH
No worries. Feel free to PM and let me know what happened next. If you need more advice TSR community is more than happy to help.

I'll deffo keep you updated man; I'll wait another day or two and if nothing I'll start a new convo

I was actually thinking something humorous along the lines or, "hey you still live? or should I send my team of midget ninjas to come and rescue you?"

Or should I stick to a classic, "hey, hows it going?"
Reply 10
I'll deffo keep you updated man; I'll wait another day or two and if nothing I'll start a new convo

I was actually thinking something humorous along the lines or, "hey you still live? or should I send my team of midget ninjas to come and rescue you?"

Depends how the girl is, most of the time it's good to reply with "Hey hows it going?" However she sounds like the humorous type judging by the way you described it so be simple and ask "Hey, you still alive?" :biggrin:

Arrange a new meeting with her for closest date, 'So how about 8PM tomorrow at this bar', then a few hours before just confirm e.g. 'Sorry I might be late by 10 minutes, 8:10 today yeah?'. You don't need to apologize, and leave the conversation until you meet her in person.
Hi everyone,

I met her we hit it off really well. She gave me her Facebook and we chatted on there for awhile which went well (same spark) I got her number,we kind of made semi-arrangements to meet but it didn't work out on her end.

after 6 hours
her: sorry for being so delayed in replying have had a crazy afternoon! Guessing its too late for mini golf tonight
me again -.- : besides, what makes you think that it'd be you doing the dripping

I know!!! I replied 3 times in a row!! fml :/ (FYI, the whole candle things was a joke from earlier- I wasn't inviting myself round hers) I was trying to just be humorous/whitty but failed big time. Now I am afraid that she thinks I'm weird and only want sex, which isn't the case.

Anyway to fix this?

I was thinking something along the lines of, "Hey, sorry if that was weird, let me make up over drinks/dinner"

Mate you turned it weird.

What do you suppose the urbane, self-assured, eminently desirable male who divides his time equally between a fulfilling private life and illustrious, career-oriented pursuits would say in that scenario, having previously been ignored for no good reason?

That's right: absolutely nothing.
She probably just wanted validation from you. Now that you've appeared desperate she'll friend zone you as her bitch and move to the next guy.
There's way too many angles to be drawn from it tbh - I hate this game ><
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
Maybe it's cus you sounded extremely beta and cringey telling her not to "take advantage of you?"

The cringe is real.

The struggle.

Help.

Tbh I thought it was a **** test and that's why i replied with it - but then again yes, I realized it was stupid and why I regrettably tried to correct myself
Tbh I thought it was a **** test and that's why i replied with it - but then again yes, I realized it was stupid and why I regrettably tried to correct myself

Quite certain girls find you more attractive if you just ignore whatever you think are '**** tests' and be yourself. Which is what I do lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Quite certain girls find you more attractive if you just ignore whatever you think are '**** tests' and be yourself. Which is what I do lol.

Agreed. Hence why I am so frustrated with my beta AFC behavior -.-
Hi everyone,

after 6 hours

Anyway to fix this?

She was horny, fingering her pussy, then squirt her pussy juice and felt awful, perhaps you're one ugly bugger, who knows and is feeling repulsed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending