The Student Room Group

Teenager left with brain injury after horrific anti-semitic attack

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thisistheend
I will shed a tear when Israel stop treating Palestinians like they're in a concentration camp. The only difference between Israel and Nazi Germany is that Israel hasn't gassed the Palestinians yet.

What has this boy got to do with Israeli policy? Are Muslims in the West responsible for what Saudi do or ISIS do?
Original post by Lady Comstock
What has this boy got to do with Israeli policy? Are Muslims in the West responsible for what Saudi do or ISIS do?
There's been an increase in anti-zionist sentiment, not anti-Jewish.
If people can, in all honesty, say they don't understand it then I wonder if they've been living under a rock? Gaza and Palestine, anyone?
Original post by thisistheend

k.

Some people are just plain crazy (talking about the person you replied to). They equate an Israeli automatically to a Jewish person, but then complain when we (Muslims) are equated to Arabs or terrorists. It's pathetic and hypocritical.

It is disgusting how people try and justify this attack on someone only for their religion/race.
Original post by Synchyst
Well they should stop slaughtering Palestinians and stealing peoples land and they wonder why they get so much hate especially up north London.

I have ignored a lot of your ridiculous ignorant posts above but third times a charm and I feel compelled to respond.

Who's they? You think this 15 year old kid beaten to within an inch of his life has been slaughtering Palestinians? Now you see why anti semitism is rife, millions of hateful intolerant muslims like this guy. No coincidence

Just as rife in France if not worse

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jewish-teen-punched-in-the-face-by-anti-semite-in-paris/2015/09/10/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dirty-corner-anish-kapoor-vagina-sculpture-in-versailles-attacked-by-antisemitic-vandals-10488959.html
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I have ignored a lot of your ridiculous ignorant posts above but third times a charm and I feel compelled to respond.

Who's they? You think this 15 year old kid beaten to within an inch of his life has been slaughtering Palestinians? Now you see why anti semitism is rife, millions of hateful intolerant muslims like this guy. No coincidence

Just as rife in France if not worse

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jewish-teen-punched-in-the-face-by-anti-semite-in-paris/2015/09/10/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dirty-corner-anish-kapoor-vagina-sculpture-in-versailles-attacked-by-antisemitic-vandals-10488959.html

I'm sorry to say but i don't care. Its just some jewish kid being kicked in by his school bullies. No one cares stop trying to fool people with your jewish propaganda its not working. When the slaughtering stops in the land he stole by his forefathers then i will care about this kid. As from now i couldn't give a toss. His filthy terrorist "country" feel the need bomb s beach with kids on it playing football and you are telling us about some kid that got beaten up?

You're not fooling anyone.
What happened to you in your life to make you such a Jew basher?

Im a jewish zionist basher and i've got perfect reasons to carry on bashing where ever i find them. I've met great jews that have denounced this so called "state" its in fact illegal against jewish teaching to build a state. If you look back in history (then you would be speaking out your arse) the jewish population always look for protection with the muslims particularly the Ottoman empire and this trend of trust between one another always existed until the 1900's. Mr Balfour ruined everything by giving a bunch of hungry zionist terrorist Palestine just with a flick of a pen on a "declaration". Ever since then its just been killing and killing for the jews. Lies and lies.

Now tell me again why i should care about some 17 year getting kicked in? Take that rubbish propaganda somewhere else.
I'm sorry to say but i don't care. Its just some jewish kid being kicked in by his school bullies. No one cares stop trying to fool people with your jewish propaganda its not working. When the slaughtering stops in the land he stole by his forefathers then i will care about this kid. As from now i couldn't give a toss. His filthy terrorist "country" feel the need bomb s beach with kids on it playing football and you are telling us about some kid that got beaten up?

You're not fooling anyone.

Thats fine you keep highlighting Muslims Endemic problem to anybody not Muslim so the world can see you for what you are. A hateful bigot

Are you Palestinian?
Im a jewish zionist basher and i've got perfect reasons to carry on bashing where ever i find them. I've met great jews that have denounced this so called "state" its in fact illegal against jewish teaching to build a state. If you look back in history (then you would be speaking out your arse) the jewish population always look for protection with the muslims particularly the Ottoman empire and this trend of trust between one another always existed until the 1900's. Mr Balfour ruined everything by giving a bunch of hungry zionist terrorist Palestine just with a flick of a pen on a "declaration". Ever since then its just been killing and killing for the jews. Lies and lies.

This attack and the victim have absolutely nothing to do with the state of Israel and its policies. It's like going into a rant about ISIS when a Western Muslim is assaulted who has nothing to do with ISIS.

Now tell me again why i should care about some 17 year getting kicked in? Take that rubbish propaganda somewhere else.

Does your religion teach you compassion?
I never claimed to be an ad hominem.

What are you on about?

I didn't say you claimed to be an ad hominem
you said someone called you an ad hominem

they didn't. and it seems you still don't understand the word despite me giving you it's definition

are you still at school?

Spreading hatred, as you are doing, also is set up by Allah?
Original post by BaconandSauce
What are you on about?

they didn't. and it seems you still don't understand the word despite me giving you it's definition

are you still at school?

Yes you claimed exactly that. Are you autistic?
Yes you claimed exactly that. Are you autistic?

What are you on about

I take it English isn't your first language as it seems you are really struggling with a few basic concepts here
The news magazine The Atlantic recently had a long feature about the modern persecution of Jews in Europe. It claims that in France at least, most anti-Semitic attacks are perpetrated by Muslims. Judeophobio appears to be a very significant issue in parts of the Muslim community, as illustrated by other things such as the figures posted earlier in the thread about the perpetrators of attacks in Manchester.

Link to the story here: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/04/is-it-time-for-the-jews-to-leave-europe/386279/
Original post by gutenberg
The news magazine The Atlantic recently had a long feature about the modern persecution of Jews in Europe. It claims that in France at least, most anti-Semitic attacks are perpetrated by Muslims. Judeophobio appears to be a very significant issue in parts of the Muslim community, as illustrated by other things such as the figures posted earlier in the thread about the perpetrators of attacks in Manchester.

Link to the story here: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/04/is-it-time-for-the-jews-to-leave-europe/386279/

Its just more filthy jewish pro zionist propaganda. I think its virtually impossible for jews not to bring up the holocaust.
If you're going to just dismiss an internationally renowned and acclaimed news magazine as 'filthy Jewish pro Zionist propaganda', I don't think there's much point continuing this. Enjoy your bigoted existence while you can.
So just because its internationally renowned that means its immune from producing any zionist propoganda?

You absolute bellend.

Reported.
If you're going to just dismiss an internationally renowned and acclaimed news magazine as 'filthy Jewish pro Zionist propaganda', I don't think there's much point continuing this. Enjoy your bigoted existence while you can.

I think he only has one book at that has taught him all he needs to know

But for a student forum this one is a great example of the failing school system
Reported.

twice:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending