The Student Room Group

Parents driving me mad

Some parents are bat**** crazy. How do you deal with your parents?

Scroll to see replies

ignore them and dont tell them about my life lmao
Reply 2
Original post by DannyDualscar
ignore them and dont tell them about my life lmao

How do you ignore them if they're right in your face all day everyday. :angry: Do you not live with them?
Reply 3
Kill them
Original post by Anonymous
How do you ignore them if they're right in your face all day everyday. :angry: Do you not live with them?

i do, luckily they arent in my face most of the time. my problem with them is that they accuse me of things id never do - if im going out with friends im "dating an old man", if i refuse to add my mum on facebook im "flirting with multiple old men". they search through my phone for whatever reason. im not even allowed to walk down a main road lmao. ive never done anything to deserve things like this btw.

sadly all i can do is grit my teeth and bare with it. i just look forward to moving out, which will be soon
Luckily I don have annoying parents so nothn much to deal witth
I moved far, far away.
Some parents are bat**** crazy. How do you deal with your parents?

what have your parents done to 'drive you mad'?
parents are always right for almost 90% time, on the other hand we are making mistakes all the day. I don't understand how can someone accuse his/her parents. we should grateful to them to make us existance but we are just too much selfish creature. I assure that, when you have child of your own then you know why parents act like this.
Original post by physicst
parents are always right for almost 90% time, on the other hand we are making mistakes all the day. I don't understand how can someone accuse his/her parents. we should grateful to them to make us existance but we are just too much selfish creature. I assure that, when you have child of your own then you know why parents act like this.

:yy:
Original post by samboosa0
what have your parents done to 'drive you mad'?

A lot of things actually. But i don't want to go into exact detail.

Even parents who physically and emotionally bully you? I can't stand people like you. There's so many things wrong with your post. Nawh, i'm not gonna listen to bull**** like this.
I remind them that if they are unreasonable with me, I will never visit or look after them when I move out. It always works.
:yy:

Parents can also make mistakes, goddamit. What is wrong with you? You don't even know the full story and you're just blindly agreeing to everything. Piss off both of you
Even parents who physically and emotionally bully you? I can't stand people like you. There's so many things wrong with your post. Nawh, i'm not gonna listen to bull**** like this.

Your life your decision I just express my views. Last word: If you can't give respect to someone then you should not hope for the same. Debate ends
Parents can also make mistakes, goddamit. What is wrong with you? You don't even know the full story and you're just blindly agreeing to everything. Piss off both of you

if you're not willing to explain the full story or go 'into detail' then how are we supposed to advice you. You asked for it yourself! Do not ask if you don't want responses! How am I blindly agreeing to everything? And like the person above said, learn to respect people. Guess I can't be surprised though because I doubt the person who can't even respect their parents will give respect anyone else.
if you're not willing to explain the full story or go 'into detail' then how are we supposed to advice you. You asked for it yourself! Do not ask if you don't want responses! How am I blindly agreeing to everything? And like the person above said, learn to respect people. Guess I can't be surprised though because I doubt the person who can't even respect their parents will give respect anyone else.

Stupid people like you don't deserve respect

No one asked to be brought into existence though
Reply 18

Are you white?
Stupid people like you don't deserve respect

You want people to come on here and tell you how your parents are in the wrong and you're in the right! They'll only criticise your parents (examples are above) and degrade them but when some people on here actually want to give you some good advice, you take offence ad criticise them.

I really hope you learn the true value of your parents at one point in your life (sooner rather than later) but by that time it might be too late.

Here's some water to help you calm down.

Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending