The Student Room Group

Jihadi-inspired White supremacist jailed for life for attempting to behead asianSikh

Dr Bhambra the victim of the racist attack made a statement today outside court saying that the attempted murder by zack davies should be regarded as terrorism, and questions why th police wasnt surveilling a man that had regularly posted racists comments online and had a histroy of violence and carrying knives.davies was a neo nazi supporter and stated he was a fan of Jihadi jon and regularly watched Islamic State videos online. he claimed he tried to bhead Dr Bhambra ( a sikh) after seeing him go into a shop, as revenge for the murder of lee rigby by islamists.

Do you agree that police and uk governemnt doesnt regard white supremacist terrorism with any level of seriousness ?

ARTICLE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139287/White-supremacist-called-Jihadi-John-inspiration-GUILTY-trying-kill-Asian-dentist-machete-hammer-horrified-Tesco-shoppers.html
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hurray for nationalism!
Original post by Chakede
Dr Bhambra the victim of the racist attack made a statement today outside court saying that the attempted murder by zack davies should be regarded as terrorism, and questions why th police wasnt surveilling a man that had regularly posted racists comments online and had a histroy of violence and carrying knives.davies was a neo nazi supporter and stated he was a fan of Jihadi jon and regularly watched Islamic State videos online. he claimed he tried to bhead Dr Bhambra ( a sikh) after seeing him go into a shop, as revenge for the murder of lee rigby by islamists.

Do you agree that police and uk governemnt doesnt regard white supremacist terrorism with any level of seriousness ?

ARTICLE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139287/White-supremacist-called-Jihadi-John-inspiration-GUILTY-trying-kill-Asian-dentist-machete-hammer-horrified-Tesco-shoppers.html

White supremacy is not terrorism. Obviously this guy was a terrorist sympathizer though.
like so many other dysfunctional loners this tosser spent hours playing violent computer games like Call of Duty.
Reply 4
This guy is a terrorist and extremist in my eyes.
Reply 5
Original post by driftawaay
White supremacy is not terrorism. Obviously this guy was a terrorist sympathizer though.

SO if you're white you can't be a terrorist but if you're of any other colour you can be?
Terrorism the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political or ideological aims.

He was a white supremacist, he wants to create a society that openly belittles and discriminates against people of colour.

This was an act of terrorism.
Original post by AzimH
SO if you're white you can't be a terrorist but if you're of any other colour you can be?

Hello straw man.
Reply 8
Original post by driftawaay
Hello straw man.

M8 I don't know who this straw man is but it isn't me. I'm AzimH- Certified roadman and father of 8 unknown children.
Original post by the bear
like so many other dysfunctional loners this tosser spent hours playing violent computer games like Call of Duty.

and jihadi home movies
Original post by AzimH
M8 I don't know who this straw man is but it isn't me. I'm AzimH- Certified roadman and father of 8 unknown children.

do you need a dictionary?
Is he a Dylan roof equivalent?
Reply 12
Original post by BaconandSauce
do you need a dictionary?

I know the actual meaning of straw man you mug. It was just banter.
Original post by AzimH
I know the actual meaning of straw man you mug. It was just banter.

Fair enough you Muppet

but you'd be surprised the amount of people on here who do struggle with such simple terms:biggrin:
Reply 14
Fair enough you Muppet

but you'd be surprised the amount of people on here who do struggle with such simple terms:biggrin:

Haha true. I just like to take the mick sometimes :tongue:
imagine if he had a gun......
Reply 16
and jihadi home movies

Probably TSR too. :eek:
Original post by n09
Probably TSR too. :eek:

Just the ISOC:wink:
If there is anything that can elicit strong feelings of both Horror and comedy, its somebody attacking a sikh because they hate Islamists

Not a single brain cell in his head

Was he not charged with a hate crime? Why would it be classed as terrorism?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Terrorism the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political or ideological aims.

He was a white supremacist, he wants to create a society that openly belittles and discriminates against people of colour.

This was an act of terrorism.

The article says it was a revenge attack for Lee Rigby....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending