The Student Room Group

Sex in the dark, under the covers with no sounds.

Does anyone like the idea of it? It sounds really good to me.

I hate the idea of sex being with lights on that means I'll see my body and my partner's body I don't want that. I would see semen.. Ew! The smell of semen is sickening!

I don't like the idea of making sounds as I've never made any sounds when I masturbate so why would I ever make noise when I have sex?

I always sleep with he covers over me so why would I do anything over the covers?

Scroll to see replies

I think I'd prefer a dim room, lights on :smile: Your partner is probably going to want to hear you make noise since you're sharing the moment with them, that's very different to masturbating alone.
From the sounds of it, you're not mature enough or even ready to have sex. Let alone decide what kind of sex.
Reply 3
hahaha hell on earth
Original post by SophieSmall
From the sounds of it, you're not mature enough or even ready to have sex. Let alone decide what kind of sex.

Exactly
Reply 5

I am over 18.

I am mature enough
Original post by Anonymous
I am over 18.

I am mature enough

You say that like it means something.
Your attitude towards the whole matter proves otherwise, your age is irrelevant. It's completely to do with your mental and emotional stability towards the issue.
I c yall feeding the troll
Reply 8
Original post by driftawaay

I'm not a troll.

I've never made a sound since I was 14,
I've never moaned
I've never needed do
I did it all in silence
Reply 9
I'm not a troll.

I've never made a sound since I was 14,
I've never moaned
I've never needed do
I did it all in silence

Wow you must be boring in bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't even sound like sex tbh :erm:
Original post by driftawaay

:hello:
Doesn't even sound like sex tbh :erm:

The penis goes into the vagina, the man ejaculates into the vagina. That's what sex is.
The penis goes into the vagina, the man ejaculates into the vagina. That's what sex is.

really? :eek: I had no idea. What did i just read? :cry2:
Reply 14

Mylittleplusle?
Original post by Josb
Mylittleplusle?

=(
really? :eek: I had no idea. What did i just read? :cry2:

You just read what happen during sexual intercourse
Original post by Josb
Mylittleplusle?

No.
Reply 18
No.

Indeed, you're not him. This is even more disturbing that two weirdos like you two exist.
+1

Latest

Trending

Trending