The Student Room Group

Palestine campaigners in London call for death of all Israelis

There was a big demo the other day in London by a group, the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, which has very close links to Jeremy Corbyn. There are a lot of videos online showing really horrible behaviour, calling for the death of all Israeli Jews, saying that "the Jews" are their enemies, throwing pennies on the ground near Jewish counterprotestors, and so on. This woman was particularly egregious

[video="youtube;3IwZSAjiGnw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=33&v=3IwZSAjiGnw[/video]

What's frightening is that while there are extremists on both sides, people with extreme and genocidal views are very much in the mainstream of the self-proclaimed pro-Palestinian movement.

Another man said that all Israeli Jews should "go back to Poland"; leaving aside the fact most Israeli Jews were born in Israel, I wonder what his position is on all the Iraqi, Syrian, Yemeni and Egyptian Jews who make up maybe 50% in that population? Should they go back to Iraq etc?

And all the (for want of a better term) Palestinian Jews (descendents of the Jewish people who never left), where should they go? Should they be driven into the sea too, as the woman above demands?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SignFromDog

Another man said that all Israeli Jews should "go back to Poland"; leaving aside the fact most Israeli Jews were born in Israel, I wonder what his position is on all the Iraqi, Syrian, Yemeni and Egyptian Jews who make up maybe 50% in that population? Should they go back to Iraq etc?

Yes
Reply 3
Original post by Normies Out
Yes

So basically you just want them to die? Because that's what would happen if you sent a whole load of Jewish people to Iraq
Reply 4
This woman is also quite characteristic of these people. They're so extreme they remind me of neocons; they divide the world and every country, and every group, into good and evil, and their entire worldview is based on a conflict between good and evil.

[video="youtube;8SxLxWkNhmU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxLxWkNhmU[/video]
So basically you just want them to die? Because that's what would happen if you sent a whole load of Jewish people to Iraq

Tough for them, it doesn't justify killing others and creating an illegal state to land they have no claim to
Reply 6
Tough for them

Thank you for confirming you want them to die. Have you ever asked yourself why you're so bloodthirsty? No doubt you're another one of those armchair generals, who thinks calling for genocide makes him tough

creating an illegal state

On this point it seems you're confused. Israel's existence is absolutely supported by international law, and specifically by UN Resolution 181.

land they have no claim to

No claim to? Again you seem to be confused.

Jews are the indigenous population of Israel. Jerusalem is quite a good example of the demographic shifts; Jews were a majority until about the 5th century, then Christians were the majority until the 13th century, then Muslims were the majority until the 19th century, then Jews were the majority again from about the 1850s.

You could only assert that Jewish people have absolute no claim whatsoever to the land if you are totally ignorant of anything before around the year 1300 in the Levant.

The Arabs were the invader colonial culture; they invaded in the 7th century. You can't invade a country and then whine when its aborigines come back to claim it
(edited 8 years ago)
She is not educated on this matter. Why exactly is it this difficult for some of you to comprehend?
Reply 8
Original post by DiceTheSlice
She is not educated on this matter. Why exactly is it this difficult for some of you to comprehend?

What do you mean "she is not educated on this matter"? She's clearly a complete bitch, with absolutely no consideration or sense of empathy. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

Or do you care to elaborate what you mean by "not educated on this matter"? Perhaps you can tell us where she went wrong and where you disagree with her (if you do disagree at all.. maybe you just think she was not properly educated on the PR aspect of not speaking publicly about what you really believe should happen to Israeli Jews)
Thank you for confirming you want them to die. Have you ever asked yourself why you're so bloodthirsty? No doubt you're another one of those armchair generals, who thinks calling for genocide makes him tough

straw man argument

No claim to? Again you seem to be confused.

Jews are the indigenous population of Israel. Jerusalem is quite a good example of the demographic shifts; Jews were a majority until about the 5th century, then Christians were the majority until the 13th century, then Muslims were the majority until the 19th century, then Jews were the majority again from about the 1850s.

You could only assert that Jewish people have absolute no claim whatsoever to the land if you are totally ignorant of anything before around the year 1300 in the Levant.

The Arabs were the invader colonial culture; they invaded in the 7th century. You can't invade a country and then whine when its aborigines come back to claim it

The people who move to Israel are by and large complete foreigners who have no genetic connection to Israel or Palestine, many are just economic migrants with a Jewish grandparent from Russia or Ukraine. Palestinians are descended from the same people who always lived there, they just have an Arabised culture. Jews, Muslims and Christians aren't races, you're entire argument is built on a lie, just like Israel.
Anti-semitism? Consorting with religious homophobes and sexists? The new-left really have lost their way.
This woman is also quite characteristic of these people. They're so extreme they remind me of neocons; they divide the world and every country, and every group, into good and evil, and their entire worldview is based on a conflict between good and evil.

[video="youtube;8SxLxWkNhmU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxLxWkNhmU[/video]

LMAO @ the chav girl and the faggot in the hipster glasses
(edited 8 years ago)
straw man argument

I think you're under a misapprehension about what a straw man argument is. Making an observation that you're another internet tough guy who posting ludicrous comments viz. death and genocide makes him hard is not a straw man, it's simply an observation about what a preposterous individual you are.

The people who move to Israel are by and large complete foreigners who have no genetic connection to Israel or Palestine

It sounds like you've never actually bothered to look into this subject, and have been content to swallow propaganda whole. Don't tell me, you're another conspiracy theorist who believes that Ashkenazi Jews are really the evil "Khazars"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_of_Jewish_origins

This wiki article will give you a good place to start. Even Ashkenazi Jews from Europe genetically resemble Yemeni Jews, Syrian Jews and so on more than they resemble their European neighbours. The semitic character of Jewish people is not seriously disputed.

Palestinians are descended from the same people who always lived there, they just have an Arabised culture.

Actually, no. There were many Arab immigrants to Israel/Palestine in the 19th century, just as there were Jewish immigrants. Yasser Arafat, the acme of Palestinianess, was an Egyptian. But somehow people like you will tell us that the Egyptian Arafat had more rights to the land of Israel/Palestine than a Jewish person whose family never left Palestine

Jews, Muslims and Christians aren't races

Islam and Christianity aren't races. But Judaism is clearly more than just a religion; it has an ethnic and cultural component the other two do not. Didn't you know that? Didn't you realise, for example, that there are atheist Jews?

you're entire argument is built on a lie, just like Israel.

Did you mean "your" not "you're"? I'm happy to explain when one or the other should be used and in what context if you struggle with English :wink:
x

Ignore them Dog

They can take over Germany

They can take over Britain

They can take over France

They can take over all of Europe

But they won't be wealthy, prosperous democracies, they will be badly developed, backward hellholes like Libya, like Pakistan, they will sit and blame the West, blame the Jews, blame anything but themselves and never learn that their culture lacks that creative spark which drives humanity forward.
This woman was particularly egregious

My favorite is the mad bint shouting 'blood drinking swine'

nothing like a bit of blood libel to help the Palestinian cause
Original post by Lady Comstock
Anti-semitism? Consorting with religious homophobes and sexists? The new-left really have lost their way.

Indeed. And what's remarkable is that in the old days, even when they disagreed with a particular regime, the left would not lose a sense of solidarity with the people. They tended to adopt the position that, in wars, you had to empathise with the working-class boys who did most of the fighting and dying, and that the criticism was against the generals, the governments and so on.

But now so many on the left adopt a position that all Israeli Jews are morally culpable and subject to be killed. They have no sense of empathy for, say, an Israeli lad of an Iraqi Jewish background who was born there, who had no choice in where he was born or in the decisions of earlier Israeli governments.... commenters on this thread tell us this 18 year old lad should be expelled from Israel and sent back to Iraq to die.. in the words of one of them above, "tough luck". The same kind of attitude extends to the American underclass, to American soldiers and so on.

Same again with the homophobia; if you're a gay person in Iran or the Palestinian territories etc. then your death is justifiable on the basis that the Iranian government is "anti-imperialist" and that it is Western decadence to try to impose our views of sexuality on them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Free Radical

But they won't be wealthy, prosperous democracies, they will be badly developed, backward hellholes like Libya, like Pakistan, they will sit and blame the West, blame the Jews, blame anything but themselves and never learn that their culture lacks that creative spark which drives humanity forward.

The problem is that they are so ideologically deluded that when they transform once prosperous societies into backward hellholes, the poor conditions of society will still be blamed on Zionists/Jews/Bankers/Americans etc, just as the North Koreans use the poverty of their country as a stick to beat the Americans and South Koreans.

It's like win-win for them; if things are going well, it's because the Dear Leader is so clever. If things are going badly, it's because the evil imperialists made it that way
The problem is that they are so ideologically deluded that when they transform once prosperous societies into backward hellholes, the poor conditions of society will still be blamed on Zionists/Jews/Bankers/Americans etc, just as the North Koreans use the poverty of their country as a stick to beat the Americans and South Koreans.

It's like win-win for them; if things are going well, it's because the Dear Leader is so clever. If things are going badly, it's because the evil imperialists made it that way

I know, this is 100% correct, so many stupid people create this existential enemy and transfer any blame onto them to make up for their own stupidity or even simply the failure of their ideology.

The most important thing would be Jewish people living this country being able to leave before things become too dangerous and this goes for the whole of Europe. Even America I would say is much safer.
Original post by BaconandSauce
My favorite is the mad bint shouting 'blood drinking swine'

nothing like a bit of blood libel to help the Palestinian cause

Indeed. They will assert the blood libel in the most obvious and blatant terms, or like the deluded woman in the first video say that they are fighting Jews and "What is the Holocaust?", and then simultaneously claim that they are not anti-semitic and they are merely opposed to Zionism.

How blatant does it have to be before the left severs the link to such groups? Why are they incapable of making an argument about Israeli policy (as many people do; I myself want Israel to withdraw from the West Bank) without siding with genocidal anti-semites, terrorists and murderers? I think for them it comes down to a vicarious thrill they get from hanging out with men who carry guns.

They're such cowards that they would never pick up a gun themselves, or serve in the forces, so they get this various, transferred thrill by associating with groups like Hamas etc
Indeed. They will assert the blood libel in the most obvious and blatant terms, or like the deluded woman in the first video say that they are fighting Jews and "What is the Holocaust?", and then simultaneously claim that they are not anti-semitic and they are merely opposed to Zionism.

How blatant does it have to be before the left severs the link to such groups? Why are they incapable of making an argument about Israeli policy (as many people do; I myself want Israel to withdraw from the West Bank) without siding with genocidal anti-semites, terrorists and murderers? I think for them it comes down to a vicarious thrill they get from hanging out with men who carry guns.

They're such cowards that they would never pick up a gun themselves, or serve in the forces, so they get this various, transferred thrill by associating with groups like Hamas etc

In that first video with the middle aged woman, I genuinely would have had a hard time not caving her ****ing face in when she said 'what is the Holocaust' and then smiled,

People like Corbyn are the ones I hate the most, the liberal leftists who act self-righteous but associate with these people and act as if it's all ok.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending