Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 雷尼克
Manbearpig (man idiot pig)

Too true. Prsm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Schrödingers Cat

Don't sl8 me but you do physics yeah bro? :wink:

We've spoken a few times I think in threads about stuff and you're a good user, you know a lot about your subject and you make me laugh. We have disagreed on a few things though and although you argue well Pretty sure you were beta compared to me :mmm:

Decent user though would rate 8/8 don't h8

Yeh! Physics master race innit.

lel I had a speech written in case of h8 :colonhash:

:colonhash: 6'2" alpha. U mad bro?
Original post by Imperion
Yeh! Physics master race innit.

lel I had a speech written in case of h8 :colonhash:

:colonhash: 6'2" alpha. U mad bro?

I want to hear the speech anyway go ahead :colone:

I'm 6' lean af alpha. Don't h8
Oh but I do know you too well :colone:

Glad to have another stalker :mmm:

I have seen you post a fair amount actually but we haven't spoken, as the name implies you are absolutely crazy :wink: Or just mad... not sure which one yet... although your posts always make me laugh and you're pretty funny. Also doing medicine so I take it you're quite clever :ninja: Nice picture btw :tongue:

Sup :cool:

Loved the posts on the account, hit hard but spoke the truth. Should have been called the radical truth :wink: Good friend and I enjoy our chats especially about fitness :tongue:

You're a nice guy and hopefully we'll meet one day, good luck with the maths course and all the best for you and the miss haram! :biggrin: You make a great couple

Peace x

Guten tag :hat2:

One of the best debaters on this forum imo, always comes up with a good argument and forever mirin that rep :daydreaming: I haven't seen you post many jokes so you must have changed your writing style recently to be more serious and debating :tongue:

Great poster and arguer and thankfully you agree with most of my debates :biggrin:

Very relaxed dude, don't post that much mainly on cupcakes VM/PM's :wink: Seem like a decent lad although I don't know much about you. Your posts are pretty tedious but still a good user :smile:

Can't say I've seen you post and we've never spoken so not much to say I'm afraid, I think I remember your avatar in some threads and you post mostly jokes?

Why? :colone: He has to post in here himself if he wants my opinion :pierre:

Because he was banned up until today and I was desperate for someone to talk about me as if I actually have some value in this world, be it negative or positive. Anyhow, I shall post on TorpidPhil and stop using this account now...
Original post by cole-slaw
When you reach my age, you will understand. You don't suddenly change personality just because another bastard mother****ing birthday goes past. (You just understand things better)

Yup, men never really grow up, we just become wiser :biggrin:
Ok. Schro. Judge me please. I await your all-powerful, all-insightful judgment.

..... m8
Original post by The Free Radical
Thanks man and yeah we really should organise a group meet

Keep lifting and good luck with Notts - we'll make it, me and missy rad

hi :colondollar:
Original post by Mashallah
..... m8

Dbi

Don't be jel
hi :colondollar:

Finally here baby :lovie2:

Are you on the PS?
The only time we spoke was in that kik chat and it was hilarious :laugh: You were so uncomfortable haha

Pretty popular poster I guess :u: Always post something off topic and not serious though smh....
Some of the posts are funny but some aren't, I do find it funny though if you get offended by someone you'll argue the **** out of them until they back down :lol:

In general you seem laid back I don't give a **** about anyone's opinion though :tongue:

I'm never listening to ChickenMadness again when he says I'll have fun in the kik chat :hand:

ffs you know me so well even though we aren't even friends :lol: :yep: thanks.

Reply 1

Spoiler

Reply 2

Spoiler

Reply 3

Spoiler

Reply 4

Spoiler

Bruh, you got nothing on me. 1v1 me. I'll rekt ya.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dbi

Don't be jel

ffs ive been waiting awhole day 4 ur judgement :colonhash:
ffs ive been waiting awhole day 4 ur judgement :colonhash:

My judgement is popular you'll have to wait :wink:

Although you're next :mmm:
Original post by The Free Radical
Finally here baby :lovie2:

Are you on the PS?

yuss :bigsmile:
Original post by Imperion
Reply 1

Spoiler

Reply 2

Spoiler

Reply 3

Spoiler

Reply 4

Spoiler

Bruh, you got nothing on me. 1v1 me. I'll rekt ya.

Made me lol/10 can't believe you actually put in that much effort for my reply :lol: :u:

Na fam you aint got **** on me
yuss :bigsmile:

Grrr, still cannot PM

There is something I do wonder

What do you play?
Mhmmm well as a poster in the fitness forum you seem to know what you're talking about but I do have doubts about you achieving the perfect physique then getting bulkier :rolleyes: That's not you in the avi though? :eyeball: Always wanted to know

Yeah I did call you creepy for your comment in my other thread and I stand by it :laugh: But I do get where you're coming from and if you did just go to the club chat to some girls speak to them etc then went home I don't see a problem. Just the way you said it sounded so rapey

You do take the piss out of other members which is funny, but you are pretty arrogant and it's not a bad thing but just my opinoon :smile:

Thanks :smile: Nah that's not me in the avi that's a pre-steroid Frank Zane's body, tbh though I've had that same avi for a good while now and it was something I aspired to, now I'm similar in size but I'm not quite that lean. As for the bit you said before that, goals change as time goes on mate. I guess looking now, if I took a picture of my current physique and showed it to my pre-lifting self and said this is what you'll look like in about 3 years, I'd have been very happy. But the way I see it at the moment I've still got ways to go. The day you start lifting it the day you become forever small :biggrin:

Well, maybe I could have written it better, someone else did comment that it was slightly creepy but then my post was also liked by a younger girl, so I guess it's all down to interpretation :wink:

I do have a piss-takey sense of humour NGL, it's all meant in banter though, I don't really properly or outright insult people unless they're seriously asking for it (normally to obvious trolls), there's normally a "punchline" in there meant purely for laughs. Guess that can come across as arrogant but in general I'm definitely not an arrogant person, if we're looking at the actual definition of arrogant meaning overconfident, thinking you're better than everyone else and thinking you're always right which isn't the case with me at all - I'm pretty self-confident but IMO I'm also well grounded and I'm always very open-minded when it comes to a debate about something. Opinions be opinions though :smile:
Hello!
Mhmmm I've seen you post like twice :lol: I can't remember what was said but you're really nice and your posts are decent :smile: Was there a Yamin #1? :eek:

Yeah we've never spoken before, I've seen you a few times post.

Mainly on forums making jokes :laugh: People on here seem to like you though so that's always good :biggrin:

Our resident forum game player :tongue:

Never actually seen you post outside of the games forum :laugh: It is funny how dedicated you are to counting but there must be something else to do! Like come on man, you can play games in real life too :smile:

Such a friendly user though :smile: Can't say a bad word about you

Lmao, loving the name! I assume you're a new user so I don't really have much to say, I'm sure you're a fellow physicist though so we'll probably meet each other in the same threads! :biggrin:

What was it called? :ninja:

As a user I haven't seen you post so you must be a lurker :tongue:

Don't sl8 me but you do physics yeah bro? :wink:

We've spoken a few times I think in threads about stuff and you're a good user, you know a lot about your subject and you make me laugh. We have disagreed on a few things though and although you argue well Pretty sure you were beta compared to me :mmm:

Decent user though would rate 8/8 don't h8

I've seen you post once!

But I can't say I know you too well :frown:

Sorry bro :/

That's because I have changed my username lol.

The thread was called something like I am a massive stalker and know stuff about you

Quick Reply

Latest