The Student Room Group

Manchester United vs Liverpool - Match Day Discussion

I shall edit later with interesting stats etc.

Or perhaps not. As it is Friday after all. And no one reads the boring stuff at the start of match threads anyway :wink:

So off you go then guys and gals.. message and predict till your hearts content.

And may the best team win. (Although if Liverpool lose we can all enjoy some Lucio tears :colone: ).

Scroll to see replies

United 3-0. Dave x3
Ironic that De Gea is effectively signing on, just before playing the bin-dippers.
Original post by The Shed End
Ironic that De Gea is effectively signing on, just before playing the bin-dippers.

Fate :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We shall win.
Benteke likes playing against MU. Can only really remember the 3-0 game (where van Persie scored the goal of the season which was in fact offside and not even better than Lowton's vs Stoke) where he didn't really do anything.

Go on conker head :cool:

2-1 Liverpool.
Reply 6
Original post by hayles101
May the best team win. (Although if Liverpool lose we can all enjoy some Lucio tears :colone: ).

Screw you Hayles :frown:

They'll be tears of victory.
Lol jk we're gonna lose...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Shed End

He's signing for a job though, unlike most Scousers :wink:

Whoever loses this game will be under incredible pressure. Hopefully we can deliver, especially with Coutinho and Henderson missing.

Martial to come off the bench and grab his first goal.
Original post by sr90
He's signing for a job though, unlike most Scousers :wink:

Whoever loses this game will be under incredible pressure. Hopefully we can deliver, especially with Coutinho and Henderson missing.

Martial to come off the bench and grab his first goal.

It's unthinkable :frown:

Think it's fair to say Liverpool and Rogers under substantially less pressure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1-0 Liverpool for me.
Rooney a doubt for tomorrow - possibly, a hamstring issue - rather he rest than risk a prolonged period out. Could be a debut for Martial.
Reply 11
Original post by Aky786UK
Rooney a doubt for tomorrow - possibly, a hamstring issue - rather he rest than risk a prolonged period out. Could be a debut for Martial.

With how he's been playing I'm not even sure that's a bad thing...

Martial is completely unknown. Who knows what he'll do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
With how he's been playing I'm not even sure that's a bad thing...

Martial is completely unknown. Who knows what he'll do?

Don't think he'll start. Didn't even think he'd make the bench, but if Rooney's out, he probably will now. LvG said in his presser that he'll be eased in.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Don't think he'll start. Didn't even think he'd make the bench, but if Rooney's out, he probably will now. LvG said in his presser that he'll be eased in.

Fellaini up top then... :laugh:
Liverpool 4 - 1 Man Utd

:awesome:
Reply 15
Boring game. Both teams playing like dog ****e.
Reply 16
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Fair enough.

Fellaini as your main striker is cringe but against our defenders he'd probably score...

Posted from TSR Mobile
The one good thing about the police insisting on early kick offs in the past was that at least the game would come along quickly.

Up at the crack of dawn and now I've got to wait allllllllllll day before I can be put in a foul mood :colondollar:
Original post by Lúcio
Fair enough.

Fellaini as your main striker is cringe but against our defenders he'd probably score...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fellaini is basically Benteke with an afro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hoping for a Liverpool win tbh

Quick Reply

Latest