The Student Room Group

Exam Questions for chemistry topics??

Hii! Hope you're all good,
Was just wondering if anyone knew a chemistry site that has different chemistry exam questions divided into their different topics. I'm currently studying A2 chemistry on the edexcel specification and would love to be able to pick and choose what exam questions i can practise on rather than having to waste time in filtering out certain questions from exam papers.

Thanks in advance guys! Good luck with your studies! :biggrin:
I would suggest going on the physicsandmathstutor.com
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/chemistry-revision/
Hope this helps you. I used it for my A2 :smile:

Original post by ZM121
Hii! Hope you're all good,
Was just wondering if anyone knew a chemistry site that has different chemistry exam questions divided into their different topics. I'm currently studying A2 chemistry on the edexcel specification and would love to be able to pick and choose what exam questions i can practise on rather than having to waste time in filtering out certain questions from exam papers.

Thanks in advance guys! Good luck with your studies! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by woopwoop1
I would suggest going on the physicsandmathstutor.com
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/chemistry-revision/
Hope this helps you. I used it for my A2 :smile:

Thank you very much! Do you know any other topics from unit 1 and 2 I should revise that will complement the entropy topic. I have a test on entropy you see!
I am sorry I did OCR chemistry. So am not aware of the edexcel spec. In ocr we just had to do the gibbs free energy and its equation which links enthalpy, temperature and entropy. Sorry I wasnt much help. Good luck with your test :smile:

Original post by ZM121
Thank you very much! Do you know any other topics from unit 1 and 2 I should revise that will complement the entropy topic. I have a test on entropy you see!
Reply 4
Original post by woopwoop1
I am sorry I did OCR chemistry. So am not aware of the edexcel spec. In ocr we just had to do the gibbs free energy and its equation which links enthalpy, temperature and entropy. Sorry I wasnt much help. Good luck with your test :smile:

Haha, in our specification is opposite where we completely ignore gibbs free energy, but thanks anyways :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending