The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Curzon gateway moving day?

I'm just wondering when everyone else is moving in to Curzon Gateway?

I was going to move on the 19th, and I'm in block B flat 424
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
From what I was told by someone who works at Curzon gateway most people are moving in on the 12th tomorrow I am anyway :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, thanks for the reply.

I was going to move tomorrow but now can't and I was going to get my key but now I can't even do that:frown: I've emailed Curzon to tell them but there's nothing I can to. Be a little strange for all my flat mates to have been there a week and then there's me just turning up hahaha
Reply 3
Original post by kjs2603
From what I was told by someone who works at Curzon gateway most people are moving in on the 12th tomorrow I am anyway :smile:

Also aren't all the fresher events starting next Saturday too?
Reply 4
Original post by ashleighme
Also aren't all the fresher events starting next Saturday too?

Well I moved everything in today then I've come back home as I don't live far but coming back Thursday, was quiet to be honest and not everyone in my flat moved in today and one of them is coming back Saturday . I don't think you'll be the only one moving in late :smile:
They did have an event tomorrow and I know they're doing a cinema thing Thursday and something else Friday, but yeah the freshers thing starts Saturday :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by kjs2603
Well I moved everything in today then I've come back home as I don't live far but coming back Thursday, was quiet to be honest and not everyone in my flat moved in today and one of them is coming back Saturday . I don't think you'll be the only one moving in late :smile:
They did have an event tomorrow and I know they're doing a cinema thing Thursday and something else Friday, but yeah the freshers thing starts Saturday :smile:

Oh that's alright then, thanks for all the help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending