Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yep:u:

for some reason I like you even more now. huh how weird? :wink:

lol
Reply 21
Original post by Xotol
Scientifically speaking, penis size is directly proportional to confidence and swagger. We asians, having been unfortunately blessed with small penises, are forced to seek external avenues (academia) for self-realisation and character building. That is to say, dumb asians are undoubtedly the omegas in society, while intelligent blacks are the most alpha beings possible

Whatever dude, you know this guy's got a huge c***.

....and it's probably made of gold.
I disagree, I know so many light skin men that are nonchalant.
Us Oriental guys have it the worst. It sucks being an Oriental guy who is into white girls. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
for some reason I like you even more now. huh how weird? :wink:

lol

What is your ethnicity? :colone:
Reply 25
What is your ethnicity? :colone:

my father is Pakistani and my mother is Spanish. why? :tongue: :wink:
Reply 26
Original post by Mr Smurf
Us Oriental guys have it the worst. It sucks being an Oriental guy who is into white girls. :frown:

Original post by Yawn!

Tears!! X`D I love the Boromir memes!!! *on the floor*<< not really :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Yawn!
Whatever dude, you know this guy's got a huge c***.

....and it's probably made of gold.

No I dont know that guy has a huge cock. He looks indian/tamil so counts firmly in the asian category of things, so I predict he has a small penis. How would you know the size of his penis anyway :curious:
Anyway not all black men are suave and have swag. :talkhand:
Original post by ZuluK
my father is Pakistani and my mother is Spanish. why? :tongue: :wink:

Omg you sound so hot :teehee:
Reply 31
It's true, can't believe I used to prefer white guys 😬 One of the things I love about my race is the built in coolness we have 😌
Original post by Xotol
No I dont know that guy has a huge cock. He looks indian/tamil so counts firmly in the asian category of things, so I predict he has a small penis. How would you know the size of his penis anyway :curious:

I thought the small penis thing was about East Asians, not South. South Asians are practically black. And you know what they say about black men *yawns*
Reply 33
Original post by vis break
I think its cuz black absorbs radiation, so inside they bodies are always bare hot. so they have to be bare cool on the outside or else they die

mate, I've got tears. simply love it!! you have made my day :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by Xotol

Reply 35
Original post by Cherie Amour
I thought the small penis thing was about East Asians, not South. South Asians are practically black. And you know what they say about black men *yawns*

I can confirm this :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
mate, I've got tears. simply love it!! you have made my day :biggrin:

safe G like prossy man aims to please
Reply 37
Omg you sound so hot :teehee:

why thank you TNTT. thank you very very much. :wink: :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
why thank you TNTT. thank you very very much. :wink: :colondollar:

NP :hat2:
Original post by Ndella
It's true, can't believe I used to prefer white guys 😬 One of the things I love about my race is the built in coolness we have 😌

Preach it sister :biggrin:

Latest