The Student Room Group

''It doesn't feel right''

So a guy said this to me a few nights ago. He asked if I wanted sex, I originally said no, but then changed my mind, and he responded with ''It doesn't feel right''.

Guys (and girls), what the heck does he mean by that? Does that mean no sex will ever happen, or does he simply mean the moment was lost? Hoping it's the latter! :confused:
Reply 1
Anyone? :confused:
Maybe he thinks you were just giving into him and therefore it wouldn't be 100% consensual...
maybe he just felt the mood was wrong after the initial 'no'?
Like he could have felt he had manipulated you into something, he might have lost his confidence if he was worried... But don't let that affect you. If you would still like to with him then go ahead, but it sounds like it was just the moment being lost. It could be found again, though, and if not - plenty of others to be found :biggrin:
Original post by WishIHadRevised
Maybe he thinks you were just giving into him and therefore it wouldn't be 100% consensual...

I agree.
Reply 5
Original post by WishIHadRevised

:dontknow: I really do not know. I am struggling to fathom him out to be honest! :confused:. I'm just very weary / panicky when a guy wants sex because in my head he immediately wants sex and nothing else! I've never been treated like this guy has treated me before; just seems so so different.

Original post by ImmyisasImmydoes
maybe he just felt the mood was wrong after the initial 'no'?
Like he could have felt he had manipulated you into something, he might have lost his confidence if he was worried... But don't let that affect you. If you would still like to with him then go ahead, but it sounds like it was just the moment being lost. It could be found again, though, and if not - plenty of others to be found :biggrin:

Yes, I think my 'no' killed the mood / moment :confused: Oh dear . .he hasn't spoken to me since Weds morning! Wondering if I have also put my 'foot' in it and ruined what was blossoming?

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by StevePownall

Spoiler

Thanks for the linking of the 2 threads, I couldn't find the thread originally. :smile:
Sounds like a nice person and I agree with the 100% thing said above.
Yer welcum lols
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the linking of the 2 threads, I couldn't find the thread originally. :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Sounds like a nice person and I agree with the 100% thing said above.

He really is. Hoping me saying no hasn't made him run away . .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending