The Student Room Group

What is your reaction when alerted you've received a warning from the mods?

Scroll to see replies

I'm like "whaat?"

Got a warning the other day for 'abusing' the anonymous feature when commenting in threads.

I mean, what the actual ...?
I rage, swear, get a knife, go hunting, come back with my tofu that I hunted down before eating it with a baby spoon. I then create 18 dupes and protest by being permed each time.
Reply 23
I'm usually curious as to which they are referring to. It usually winds up being a mild one someone took the wrong way:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I get pissed, because what I get reported for isn't even bad. Mods are overtly sensitive. :/

Watch me get reported again for saying this....
Nonchalant
Reply 26
Original post by spv
I get pissed, because what I get reported for isn't even bad. Mods are overtly sensitive. :/

Watch me get reported again for saying this....

reported, wont tolerate any hatred towards the TSR mods, they are like mini allahs watching over us leading us to the righteous path.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had a couple so far.

Both have been where I've had stern words with someone with 'misguided opinions' who clearly got upset I found fault in their arguments.

I rest easy knowing my actions were justified.

:h:
Reply 28
Original post by Treypound
reported, wont tolerate any hatred towards the TSR mods, they are like mini allahs watching over us leading us to the righteous path.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha thanks man. You showed me the way to the light.
" Seriously what did I do now? :colonhash: "
If I'm on my phone I actually get kind of annoyed because the popup never closes. Then again TSR is pretty terrible on mobile.
Purple hate is real.

It's my photosynthesis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'm usually curious as to which they are referring to. It usually winds up being a mild one someone took the wrong way:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also curious as to what they refer to.

99% of the time I also go to AtCT to see exactly what I've done wrong!
over the years ive had so many i dont even pay attention anymore.

But when its for something really stupid like calling an idiot an idiot i just roll my eyes at being told to play nice.
Good girl going bad
Original post by Treypound

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL mini allahs?!
I place yesterday's left-over con carne in the microwave, and commence trawling H&R for similarly trivial or technical violations until I've generated a report backlog sufficient to keep TSR's entire moderation staff occupied for the best part of a week; then I retrieve my con carne from the microwave.
Original post by Odd socks
I am very much a bastard but that's my parents' fault :hand:

Silly alien, you don't have parents
Reply 39
Original post by spotify95
I'm also curious as to what they refer to.

99% of the time I also go to AtCT to see exactly what I've done wrong!

Yeah I would but it's too much effort for me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending