The Student Room Group

Girl turned conversation sexual and then started to ignore me:/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
You already messed up one of the basic rules of texting you don't text until the person replies(replying 3 times in a row is not a good look bro). Don't expect anything from this girl, you shouldn't waste time with head games..theres plenty of girls out there who will put genuine effort with you
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
Mate you turned it weird.

As opposed to her talking about dripping candle wax over him?

Though replying 3 times does make him appear rather desperate which is never good. Honestly OP, she might just be teasing and messing with you that's why she didn't reply. Mind games ect.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SophisticatedSir
As opposed to her talking about dripping candle wax over him?

Though replying 3 times does make him appear rather desperate which is never good. Honestly OP, she might just be teasing and messing with you that's why she didn't reply. Mind games ect.

She was testing him to see how thirsty he was. He failed and went full weirdo.
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
She was testing him to see how thirsty he was. He failed and went full weirdo.

I wouldn't say it was weird so much as cringy to be that desperate but yeah you're pretty much right. She baited him to see if he would be desperate to respond.

Rule of thumb, only comment once and wait for a reply. If the reply never comes don't bother replying again.
Original post by SophisticatedSir
I wouldn't say it was weird so much as cringy to be that desperate but yeah you're pretty much right. She baited him to see if he would be desperate to respond.

Rule of thumb, only comment once and wait for a reply. If the reply never comes don't bother replying again.

Upate: She did reply last night... Evidently she had me added on snapchat; early yesterday I posted a picture of one of my drawings. She started a new conversation late last night with, "your drawing is wicked!!"

I haven't replied yet

Is she still interested or is this just a gesture of, "lets-just-be-friends"?

tbh, I haven't heard the word, 'wicked' in about 10 years haha; I'm thinking of a neg hit as a reply or something cocky along the lines of, " I know, how does it feel to be in the presence of a modern day Picasso"
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by countduckula1906
Upate: She did reply last night... Evidently she had me added on snapchat; early yesterday I posted a picture of one of my drawings. She started a new conversation late last night with, "your drawing is wicked!!"

I haven't replied yet

tbh, I haven't heard the word, 'wicked' in about 10 years haha; I'm thinking of a neg hit as a reply or something cocky along the lines of, " I know, how does it feel to be in the presence of a modern day Picasso"

thats also cringey
Original post by ChickenMadness
thats also cringey

what about, " C'mon, at least think of something original to compliment on"

I would go for the subtle "Thanks, want me to draw you like one of my french girls??? hahahahahavesexwithmehahaha"

or Just 'thanks. *insert question or funny setence*. ^ I would probably go with the french girl comment because thats how I always am lol.

idk why you have to think so hard lmao just treat her like an intelligent person. The way you talk is like a kid who typed in 'how to flirt' on google and ended up on pick up artist websites and took them seriously lol. If you want to get good at flirting without any 'risk' involved. You should be as non-cringey as possible and just steer the conversation and give her openings to say flirtatious stuff herself. If she likes you she's gonna start saying flirty stuff at some point. Or just type funny stuff like the french girl thing.

For example
You: thanks, i like creating stuff. what about you?
her: you must be good with your hands.
you: ye I'm alright. how are yours?

Or whatever lol.

It's situational though. you might meet someone who's really straight forward and you can talk about sex like it's nothing. Most of my female friends are like that. More down to earth and fun.
(edited 8 years ago)
Even I know you dropped the wrong card bro.
Original post by mrno1324
"But what would I drip on you in return?" F*ck's sake, man.

Cu- Deez nuts :colone:
Original post by ChickenMadness
or Just 'thanks. *insert question or funny setence*. ^ I would probably go with the french girl comment because thats how I always am lol.

idk why you have to think so hard lmao just treat her like an intelligent person. The way you talk is like a kid who typed in 'how to flirt' on google and ended up on pick up artist websites and took them seriously lol. If you want to get good at flirting without any 'risk' involved. You should be as non-cringey as possible and just steer the conversation and give her openings to say flirtatious stuff herself. If she likes you she's gonna start saying flirty stuff at some point. Or just type funny stuff like the french girl thing.

For example
You: thanks, i like creating stuff. what about you?
her: you must be good with your hands.
you: ye I'm alright. how are yours?

Or whatever lol.

It's situational though. you might meet someone who's really straight forward and you can talk about sex like it's nothing. Most of my female friends are like that. More down to earth and fun.

I'm so beta :s-smilie:

I haven't replied yet

Fair enough, maybe I was wrong.

Mind if I see you're drawing? I am an arty type of guy myself.

I haven't replied yet

Man you are f*cking trying way too hard to be smooth it's desperate. Quit obsessing about being smooth and just talk to her. Just f*cking say thanks.
Reply 54
Cringe. Poor girl.
Man you are f*cking trying way too hard to be smooth it's desperate. Quit obsessing about being smooth and just talk to her. Just f*cking say thanks.

Yeah, you're right; I went for the simple, "thanks" - I probably completely f--ked this all up so I don't really expect a reply
Yeah, you're right; I went for the simple, "thanks" - I probably completely f--ked this all up so I don't really expect a reply

sigh... you say thanks and then you follow it up by either a question about her or a comment about the picture (why you drew that specific drawing, how you got into drawing etc). You can't expect her to keep asking you questions and do all the talking. Guy is supposed to make the effort, not the girl.
sigh... you say thanks and then you follow it up by either a question about her or a comment about the picture (why you drew that specific drawing, how you got into drawing etc). You can't expect her to keep asking you questions and do all the talking. Guy is supposed to make the effort, not the girl.

Sorry, I said, "thanks, I like to create things, how about you?"
Sorry, I said, "thanks, I like to create things, how about you?"

I would have went with the Picasso line.
I thought that was funny.
Original post by rayquaza17
I would have went with the Picasso line.
I thought that was funny.

fml ><

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending