The Student Room Group

Found out 2 people I ABSOLUTELY HATE are going to the same university as me!!

I actually don't hate many people at all. In fact, in my entire school career from reception to upper sixth there's only been about 4 people I've genuinely hated.

And I've now found out 2 of them are going to the same university as me, and these are both people who I know from recently!

One of them picked on me last year and now I'm getting really scared about going to university. At college it was ok because I had my friends there, but I'll be more vulnerable at university as I won't know anyone (except form the 2 people I've mentioned)

The other one I know from secondary school and although she never picked on me, we have never got along at all.

How easy is it to avoid someone at university ?
Reply 1
uni is huge and you probs wont see each other. people wont pick on you cos its an immature high school thing to do.
ur probs not on the same course so thats good.
Reply 2
Original post by MJlover
uni is huge and you probs wont see each other. people wont pick on you cos its an immature high school thing to do.
ur probs not on the same course so thats good.

No fortunately we're not, but each of them are on the same course as one of my flatmates... How awkward will it be if they make friends and then they come round my flat! I think I would die.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
No fortunately we're not, but each of them are on the same course as one of my flatmates... How awkward will it be if they make friends and then they come round my flat! I think I would die.

surely it would be more awkward for them if they try to pick on you? at that age. don't stress, I'm err... a uni veteran (lol) and I've never been really bullied although my uni doesn't have the best social life reputation and students can be cliquish, just peace out when he/she comes to your flat.
Reply 4
Original post by MJlover
surely it would be more awkward for them if they try to pick on you? at that age. don't stress, I'm err... a uni veteran (lol) and I've never been really bullied although my uni doesn't have the best social life reputation and students can be cliquish, just peace out when he/she comes to your flat.

Umm, both these people are very rude (hence why I hate them) and over confident. I reckon if they saw me, particularly the one who picked on me at college, would make a rude comment and try to turn people against me.

They also both seem to have always thought they're much cleverer than me so I reckon they'll be fed up I got in to the same university as them.

I'm getting so worried this will cause me to drop out of uni.
Reply 5
Umm, both these people are very rude (hence why I hate them) and over confident. I reckon if they saw me, particularly the one who picked on me at college, would make a rude comment and try to turn people against me.

They also both seem to have always thought they're much cleverer than me so I reckon they'll be fed up I got in to the same university as them.

over two people ? no

You could just request your uni to move you to a different college/accommodation site if it really bothers you that much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending