The Student Room Group

Had a drunken one night fling with one of my housemates, help!

Hi;

Well, basically, me and my housemates had a few drinks (well, quite a few) before welcome weekend starts and I kinda had a bit too much (7 rounds of shot roulette...)... anyway, help?!
I think this totaled to around 21 shots in around half hour...

We've only known each other for basically one night and is kinda awkward when you are living with the person for the next 8 months...

I'm a second year and he's a first year.
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hi;

Well, basically, me and my housemates had a few drinks (well, quite a few) before welcome weekend starts and I kinda had a bit too much (7 rounds of shot roulette...)... anyway, help?!

We've only known each other for basically one night and is kinda awkward when you are living with the person for the next 8 months...

Well you can't undo it can you. Chances are he feels just as bad as you. Best is to just mention it - and say sorry you were drunk and it shouldn't have happened.

Maybe next time you shouldn't drink so much.
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hi;

You have three options.

Develop this into a beautiful relationship with marriage and babies.

Become friends with benefits for a year or so until it becomes too much for the one person in love with the other.

Move on, people do this all the time at uni. Don't worry about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Motorbiker
You have three options.

Develop this into a beautiful relationship with marriage and babies.

Become friends with benefits for a year or so until it becomes too much for the one person in love with the other.

Move on, people do this all the time at uni. Don't worry about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or the fourth option: kill them - I mean it won't be awkward if they mysteriously disappear:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Spoiler

Just keep shagging him. If you both don't pull on a night out you both have a garunteed bang.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending