The Student Room Group

Help with a girl

Theres a girl in my class, she's new, and i like her even though we haven't spoken yet. She stares at me and i stare back, but i messaged her on Facebook and she didn't reply. Does this mean she is not interested, even though i think she might be? Should i talk to ber jn person?
Maybe try to make small talk with her in lesson and then eventually build up to finding something out about her that you have in common. Then wait a while and message her again on fb and bring up something cool you found out about the thing you both like but if you always are the one starting the messages and she still doesnt reply, it might be time to go your different ways, hope it goes well for you! :smile:
Reply 2
Yep, try communicating in the real world
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek
Yep, try communicating in the real world

Yeah but it's harder than you think
Reply 4
Original post by Laaz123
Yeah but it's harder than you think
We've all been there..
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe try to make small talk with her in lesson and then eventually build up to finding something out about her that you have in common. Then wait a while and message her again on fb and bring up something cool you found out about the thing you both like but if you always are the one starting the messages and she still doesnt reply, it might be time to go your different ways, hope it goes well for you! :smile:

I'll try!
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
We've all been there..

:/
She will eat you don't dare talk.
she probably just forgot to message you on fb; i often reply in my head and then completely forget to respond in real life.
if she's in your class, make an excuse to talk to her, like ask if she gets the work or the homework.
Try and work up the courage to talk to her in real life, it makes a big difference and it shows that you're actually interested rather than just messaging her on fb when you're bored or have no one else to talk to. it shows her that you actually want to talk to her!
dont be nervous, we've all been there,you just need 5 seconds of confidence- what's the worst that could happen?
good luckXD
Reply 9
Original post by katiecourtt
she probably just forgot to message you on fb; i often reply in my head and then completely forget to respond in real life.
if she's in your class, make an excuse to talk to her, like ask if she gets the work or the homework.
Try and work up the courage to talk to her in real life, it makes a big difference and it shows that you're actually interested rather than just messaging her on fb when you're bored or have no one else to talk to. it shows her that you actually want to talk to her!
dont be nervous, we've all been there,you just need 5 seconds of confidence- what's the worst that could happen?
good luckXD

You are right, thank you. I will speak to her
Reply 10
Original post by katiecourtt
good luckXD

Also, if you forgot would you reply later because you would still see the message or would you delete it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending