The Student Room Group

Mecca crane collapse: 87 dead in Saudi Arabia (11/09/2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheMoralCleanse
911 was an inside job anyway.

7/11 was a part time job.
107 Have died. This is really upsetting. May the families have strength and may they all rest in peace.
Original post by Hevachan
I know this isn't the main issue but I wonder if Mecca has had a lot of ancient buildings/artefacts damaged? I can imagine that this could be a big loss for historical and religious reasons (as well as of course on a human scale, it is very sad)

The Saudi government has already destroyed many historical buildings and artefacts in and around Mecca. Wikipedia has an article that lists a number of historical sights that already been demolished.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia#Destroyed_sites
Disaster in the heart of Mecca on the anniversary of 9-11/ bin Laden construction company involved.
Irony much.
Only topped by that advert for the British army in between posts 21& 22.
I'll give it until midday before accusations of Mossad involvement start being posted.
Original post by TheMoralCleanse
911 was an inside job anyway.

Oh Christ, not this...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
May Allah grant them the status of martyrs.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.
what goes around, comes around
Reply 27
Original post by simon_g

Its a sad story but true
Original post by tehforum
Maybe it was Allah paying back for the 9/11 attacks

spooky

Bush did 9/11 and y'all let him get away with it
Reply 29
Screenshot_2015-09-12-12-22-52.png everyone come on to this thread to see what this racist idiot is talking about please itll make you laugh 😂😂 his a tool
well due to this happening, i've realised that everything has good timing. may Allah swt grant them jannah - they are so blessed in a way - they will be resurrected on Judgement Day in Saudi. May Allah swt grant their families sabr to deal with their losses. Ameen.
i know its bad but i couldnt stop laughing when i read the first few posts, you guys are a bunch of jokers looool
Original post by Bill_Gates
The crane firm was run by the Bin Laden family according to DM.

>bin laden
>9/11
> around 90 ppl died

makes ppl wonder is it a revenge attack done by CIA, someone wanna start such conspiracy?
Wow, these people have died and still most of you are arguing about religion? They might have died on a holy site but all that actually happened was a crane fell and people died. Bloody idiots.
Sandstorm can't break steel beams.
Original post by StolenPrivacy
Wow, these people have died and still most of you are arguing about religion? They might have died on a holy site but all that actually happened was a crane fell and people died. Bloody idiots.

so?
Original post by hihihihihi
Sandstorm can't break steel beams.

lightning strikes can't melt steel beams brah.
Original post by sorafdfs
so?

So, Intel i5 or i7 for gaming.
Original post by queen-bee
Bush did 9/11 and y'all let him get away with it

You're an idiot.
Original post by simon_g

...what if I told you most of the muslims making a pilgrimage to Mecca and performing the hajj have nothing to do with many of the atrocities committed in the middle east and against the west? This is no different than a crane falling and killing anyone on Oxford Street or beside the Clyde. Many innocent people died due to a freak industrial accident: it doesn't matter what religion they are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending