The Student Room Group

Summer fling gone bad

As you do after you finish your AS level so you have a few months to do what ever basically.So I met this guy online and we started a relationship we were talking before but decided to meet during my break but now I have started A levels again I need to focus but I ave discovered I may be pregnant but He has started ignoring me and there is nobody else I could talk to as I'm Muslim and having an ABORTION AT 17 would just ruin me and keeping it isn't an option
what shoul

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That was a car crash from start to finish.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
As you do after you finish your AS level so you have a few months to do what ever basically.So I met this guy online and we started a relationship we were talking before but decided to meet during my break but now I have started A levels again I need to focus but I ave discovered I may be pregnant but He has started ignoring me and there is nobody else I could talk to as I'm Muslim and having an ABORTION AT 17 would just ruin me and keeping it isn't an option
what shoul

It's one or the other...
Original post by saeed97
That was a car crash from start to finish.

lol dude you're supposed to be helping
Reply 4
Original post by stressedfordays
lol dude you're supposed to be helping

So she is sweet talked by a guy, guy creampies and impregnates her the goes on to dump her. What help am i supposed to give? I havent found the cure for stupidty yet.
Original post by saeed97
So she is sweet talked by a guy, guy creampies and impregnates her the goes on to dump her. What help am i supposed to give? I havent found the cure for stupidty yet.

hahaha my gosh
Let me help you out a bit.

Here are some commas: ,,,,,,,,,
And some full stops: .......

use them wisely
wait a minute....Did you say you're muslim? :bricks:
This is why you don't do haraam things
Reply 9
hahaha my gosh

Too harsh? Or na?
what shoul

you probably have to tell your parents about it, or move out unless you're seriously considering abortion
Original post by saeed97
Too harsh? Or na?

well, somebody had to say it. the truth hurts
Reply 12
well, somebody had to say it. the truth hurts

Exactly bro, the truth hurts but in 9 months time she'll be in a lot more pain.
(edited 8 years ago)
what shoul

There's not much you can do until you actually know whether or not you're pregnant.
Haraaammmm
Banter
Reply 16
Your post title is a severe understatement. If this is for real go and see your GP and a young persons councillor for some support
Trolling: 7/10
wow a new problem literally arose in every few words :rofl:

cute troll x
"ABORTION AT 17" you say this as if you cant have an abortion at your age?? you can have it and then your parents wont find out if you dont tell em.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending