The Student Room Group

Jeremy Corbyn Elected!

Get in!!!!!!!

It's time to start the proper movement against the neoliberal capitalist scumbags who love to monopolise everything, control the wealth and enslave the 99% to corporatist debt slavery.

It's time to create societies focused on people who care about their communities and not divisive profits that marginalise sectors of society and turn them into demonised outcasts who feel like outsiders in their own country.

It's time to make Britain great again!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Labour is finished hahaha, they have completely abandoned the centre and right of politics, let the left burn with him in 2020
Yes, but will he bring back the British Empire?
Reply 3
Original post by Gears265
Labour is finished hahaha, they have completely abandoned the centre and right of politics, let the left burn with him in 2020

By 2020 all those centrists will be pushed left by Tory austerity.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr JB
By 2020 all those centrists will be pushed left by Tory austerity.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha, I LOVE IT! It makes the result of the 2020 election ever more satisfying. I will spend so much time rubbing it in the face of the lefties, how they will have to endure more austerity, I do love it.
Reply 5

do you realise how many people voted for corbyn (over 250,000) and the large majority of those (myself included) didnt vote labour in the past election because new labour doesnt represent what people want labour to represent
if anything labour is more electable than it has been for the past few years
(and by 2020 even more people will be fed up with the tories)
this will backfire on the tories and corbyn could win in 2020

he actually represents things
Reply 7
Original post by citydeer
do you realise how many people voted for corbyn (over 250,000) and the large majority of those (myself included) didnt vote labour in the past election because new labour doesnt represent what people want labour to represent
if anything labour is more electable than it has been for the past few years
(and by 2020 even more people will be fed up with the tories)

Attracting a million or so Green, 1.4 million SNP and a few hundred thousand plaid voters does not account for the millions in UKIP and conservatives and the millions who will defect to them. The left do not get it, England is predominately right wing, always has been and always will be.
Oy gevalt!
Reply 9
Attracting a million or so Green, 1.4 million SNP and a few hundred thousand plaid voters does not account for the millions in UKIP and conservatives and the millions who will defect to them. The left do not get it, England is predominately right wing, always has been and always will be.

England is predominately right wing - however it hasnt 'always been'
the fact is the balance of power really lies in the swing seats, which by 2020 may have swung more to the left, due to both tory policies pushing people further and further left, and there now being a party to actually represent the left
ye all the people who voted for minority parties (or didn't vote [me]) because no one represented them will probably go back to labour now.
Original post by citydeer
England is predominately right wing - however it hasnt 'always been'
the fact is the balance of power really lies in the swing seats, which by 2020 may have swung more to the left, due to both tory policies pushing people further and further left, and there now being a party to actually represent the left

Please explain to me, if the left is so popular why did UKIP get more votes than the Greens, SNP and plaid put TOGETHER? Haha seriously if anything people are moving right, immigration and the EU are top of people's concerns. Get with the program.
Reply 12
@Law-Hopeful your bae won. Congrats :woo:
Original post by arfah
@Law-Hopeful your bae won. Congrats :woo:

I am Liberal Democrat :colonhash:

But yes, I am a big fan of Corbyn's sensible and nuanced foreign policy, if nothing else.
Original post by Mr JB
Get in!!!!!!!

It's time to start the proper movement against the neoliberal capitalist scumbags who love to monopolise everything, control the wealth and enslave the 99% to corporatist debt slavery.

It's time to create societies focused on people who care about their communities and not divisive profits that marginalise sectors of society and turn them into demonised outcasts who feel like outsiders in their own country.

It's time to make Britain great again!!!!

Great news for the conservative party, Labour are now unelectable again. The Liberals may see their fortunes rise again as they gobble up the centre left vote.
Reply 15
Original post by Law-Hopeful
I am Liberal Democrat :colonhash:

But yes, I am a big fan of Corbyn's sensible and nuanced foreign policy, if nothing else.

I know you are
But Jeremy is your bae :woo:
Original post by arfah
I know you are
But Jeremy is your bae :woo:

No he isn't :colonhash:

My political baes: Nick Clegg; Julian Huppert; David Laws.
Reply 17
Original post by Law-Hopeful
No he isn't :colonhash:

My political baes: Nick Clegg; Julian Huppert; David Laws.

David Milliband is hot. :giggle:
I loved Nick Clegg too. :daydreaming:
Original post by arfah
David Milliband is hot. :giggle:
I loved Nick Clegg too. :daydreaming:

love*
Reply 19
We need a Putin not a Corbyn to make Britain great again.

Quick Reply

Latest