The Student Room Group

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elen90
x

As you asked :tongue:

Although we haven't spoken and I've never seen you post till now! :redface: Don't have much to say I'm afraid but you come off as a lovely person :smile:
Original post by Alexion
Am I known? Or am I still clinging to the shadows...
I've seen you post a couple times in some of the tech forums I believe, helpful user who knows his stuff. It's cool you know a lot about computers :biggrin:Can I ask you a question? :holmes: What do you think about the dell xps 13?
Original post by goldenusername
I don't think you know me :redface:

Can't say I've seen you post :erm: Not much to say but ignore most of the Muslim hating threads on here is my only advice to you :redface: Alsoooooo goodluck with the studies :h:

Original post by Anon_98
XD Aww Schrö, that's so kind of you. :jumphug:
Thank youUUuUUuuu, I appreciate it! :woo: <3
:mmm: I preferred devoting full attention to speaking to all your beautiful faces. :colone:
YayYyYYyyy- you're pretty awesome too. :bubbles: ...but really? Have you seen my post count(?) I sometimes think I post too much. :tongue:
~
Thanks for taking the time to write all that nice stuffff. :dance:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww stahppppp too kind :blushing:

Why are you so nice smh :tongue:

I think you just loved stalking everyone elses faces tbh :mmm: Mine was obviously most beauts :colone:

Thanks :h: I'm pretty sure I have more posts than you so you're probably safe :tongue: Why do I never see you post then? :eek:

You're welcome :hugs:

I've seen you post a couple of times, think they were jokes :tongue: Seem like a funny guy tbf, not much else to say though :biggrin:

Original post by karmacrunch
Ahem. :tongue:

Awks do I know you? :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by Ripper Phoenix
hellooooo

Sup, seen you post quite a few times, I think I like you as a user because you're normally backing my points :biggrin:

You're a good debater and come up with really good points in arguments, seem like a nice guy keep up the good posts :smile:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Schro cat sucks.

Lol, Although you'll find this mean you remind me of Smashbandicoot, I'm not going to give you advice on your life or any bull**** like that I'll just say what I think of you as a user.

When you want to you actually come up with good arguments even though they might be bias, either you're arguing about something in a thread or you're messaging viva emptiness in a thread for her approval :wink:

I think you should start lifting :dumbells:

Original post by william walker

Cheers for telling me what you think of me. :smile:

You're welcome bro, stop obsessing over minor things on the internet that really don't matter

Original post by Gladiator12345
What do you think of me?

Seen you post a few times although I can't remember what about? I think it's normally in the chat thread but can't say much else :dontknow:

Original post by Docjones1
in this thread

Haven't seen you post and we haven't spoken so can't give much of an opinion I'm afraid :frown:

Original post by alexschmalex
TC has less life in it than @K.C's love life atm, whatsapp still going strong tho with less weird **** happening :biggrin: Thanks tho!! Could say the same about you :thumbsup:

LOOOOOOL that made me laugh so much

Rumor has it though @K.C has been on a date :colone:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat

Lol my opinion sometimes involves insults or is apparently off topic so yeah :rolleyes:

Yes I thought so :biggrin:

Hahah embarrassing, you put up a no make up selfie so I was like damn you're confident. Then yeah went from there lol. Just copied and pasted off my wall

Your posts to people who are trolling or just a typical tsr thread are hilarious :wink:

Oh haha :tongue:

Oooh yeah I remember that. Just wanted to shut the idiots up who thought if you wear make-up underneath you're definitely an ugly monster. I just like make-up as I feel much more put together and presentable.

Really? Can't think of any of my troll retorts :biggrin:
Original post by scrawlx101
wat abt me?

Not sure if I did you but I can't say I know you unfortunately :erm: So I can't really give an opinion!
Original post by SophieSmall
Oh haha :tongue:

Oooh yeah I remember that. Just wanted to shut the idiots up who thought if you wear make-up underneath you're definitely an ugly monster. I just like make-up as I feel much more put together and presentable.

Really? Can't think of any of my troll retorts :biggrin:

Ahhh you can easily tell when a girl has destroyed her face with makeup and will look different underneath, most girls look pretty similar without makeup though just touching up the flaws I guess :smile:

Mhmm can't recall any specifically but there was this one recently which made me laugh so much :laugh:
Ahhh you can easily tell when a girl has destroyed her face with makeup and will look different underneath, most girls look pretty similar without makeup though just touching up the flaws I guess :smile:

Mhmm can't recall any specifically but there was this one recently which made me laugh so much :laugh:

Ahaha yeah I know, anyone who gets fooled by it is either too blind for it to matter anyway or just completely stupid :tongue:

Yeah, I only started wearing makeup because I had some really noticeable hyper pigmentation on my face. And I was sick of people pointing it out/ asking what was wrong with me -.-

Ahhh well I'm happy to hear I made you laugh :colone:
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Do me, kinda curious to know another's opinion

Seen you post recently actually, you're one of the users who post seriously and is actually a good contribution to this forum haha. You make some interesting points and I agree with most of what you have to say :smile:

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Posting to see if my existence is even noticed.

Yes I've seen you post, I have a feeling you use to post a lot more but maybe not so much anymore? I can't say I remember much of your posts but I think they were mainly giving advice about issues, seem like a decent guy and maybe a mature wiser member too? :smile:

Original post by StrawbAri

@Schrödingers Cat :ahee:
Thank you wasn't expecting that :yep:
You're being so nice on this thread though.
Maybe too nice :colonhash:

Spoiler

Hahaha I am being nice! Not sure what's gotten into me :blushing:

Awww so kind :hugs: Probably because I give opinions that people don't like then I just start being me :biggrin: Thanks :h: Do you like physics too? :3

Original post by Incredible97
Do me :biggrin:

Another Muslims :woo: I'm afraid I haven't seen you post much though :/ And we haven't spoken but you do seem wonderful and like a nice user :smile:

Original post by Angry cucumber
I'm actually pleasantly surprised by your comment, I was fully expecting an insult lol.

Knee is much better, it's now about 95%. How's your training going?

Lol, past are those days tbh

Nice to hear, you'll be making those lean gains soon :wink: Training is going average atm, just waiting until I get to uni so I have acess to power racks and stuff. Just doing home workouts atm which are fun but limited :smile:

Original post by So Instinct
x

Ahh I must be getting confused :redface:

Yeah I totally understand :laugh: I use to be like you and now I know there's literally no point in arguing because it doesn't do any good and get's you nowhere and the person will always still hold the same viewpoint even if they're wrong. Now I just stick to bold statements that might make people think :smile:

Yeah I thought it could be an interesting thread :teeth: Didn't expect this many responses though :eek:
Original post by SophieSmall
Ahaha yeah I know, anyone who gets fooled by it is either too blind for it to matter anyway or just completely stupid :tongue:

Yeah, I only started wearing makeup because I had some really noticeable hyper pigmentation on my face. And I was sick of people pointing it out/ asking what was wrong with me -.-

Ahhh well I'm happy to hear I made you laugh :colone:

Ikr.... although it makes it 10x more difficult to assess in a dark nightclub though :tongue:

Oh that sucks :sigh: I hate people who just point out flaws with you and you're just like -____- I can't change me ffs. I remember you making a thread about it actually so I hope you got all the advice you needed in clearing it :smile:

Hahah it's not a easy task either so well done :wink:
Reply 289
Moi-même please
I've seen you post a couple times in some of the tech forums I believe, helpful user who knows his stuff. It's cool you know a lot about computers :biggrin:Can I ask you a question? :holmes: What do you think about the dell xps 13?

Hmm, interesting :h: thanks

Not gonna lie, the XPS 13 is a sweet laptop. Yes it's a little on the pricey side, but it's definitely got the hardware and design to justify the cost... :smile:

Lol, Although you'll find this mean you remind me of Smashbandicoot, I'm not going to give you advice on your life or any bull**** like that I'll just say what I think of you as a user.

When you want to you actually come up with good arguments even though they might be bias, either you're arguing about something in a thread or you're messaging viva emptiness in a thread for her approval :wink:

I think you should start lifting :dumbells:

noooooooooooooooooo :'(

I would agree with your assessment. I'm pretty sure one of my big arguments is that everything is biased. Pay attention at the back.

Lifting is questionable.

Hahaha I am being nice! Not sure what's gotten into me :blushing:

Awww so kind :hugs: Probably because I give opinions that people don't like then I just start being me :biggrin: Thanks :h: Do you like physics too? :3

If people get offended by your opinions then probably they shouldn't be on the internet :colonhash:
Physics is like my life :biggrin: Maybe the only thing I'm good at
Reply 293
Probably don't know, I don't hang out in chat a lot
Yes I've seen you post, I have a feeling you use to post a lot more but maybe not so much anymore? I can't say I remember much of your posts but I think they were mainly giving advice about issues, seem like a decent guy and maybe a mature wiser member too? :smile:

Mature wiser member? lmao
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Mature wiser member? lmao

Lol just looked at your profile and you're actually a new member who's young. Maybe I was thinking of somebody else...
Reply 297
:h:
You know nothing...

Spoiler

Awks do I know you? :erm:

Spoiler

Soooo mean. (the bits in bold) :colonhash: :lol:

:rolleyes: at the bit in italics and how am I secretive? :holmes:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest