The Student Room Group

What If I Wanted To Join The Peshmerga?

I've just been thinking. What if I joined the Kurdish Peshmerga, rose to the rank of general, helped the Kurds gain their independence, became a war hero etc. And I could proclaim myself Shah of Kurdistan, get my own harem, adoring subjects etc.

In all seriousness, it might not be a bad plan...
with enemies like turkey and isis, dont think i would want to be the shah of kurdistan
Original post by halal kebab5
with enemies like turkey and isis, dont think i would want to be the shah of kurdistan

I would destroy ISIS and have its leader beheaded and his head sent to Britain.

As for Turkey, I can charm them with my love of Turkish soaps and knowledge of Turkish :smile:
Original post by The Dictator

As for Turkey, I can charm them with my love of Turkish soaps and knowledge of Turkish :smile:

isis were also powerful when they were running covert operations in al anbar province against the iraqi army, videos of isis ambushing iraqi army outposts pretending to be security personnel, with many iraqi politicians killed in bomb blasts and thousands of civilians being killed, you might crush isis but the internal threat is still massive, i personally cba with the constant threat of suicide bombers tryna blow me up.

turkish people hate kurdish people, the turks will fund any resistance against the kurds including isis. Remember turkish army is one of the top 10 most powerful armies in the world. kurdish peshmerga would get rekt if there is any direct confrontation.
Reply 4
Original post by The Dictator

your plan is spot on!
go there and keep us updated with latest info, m'key?
But what's your ethnicity? If you're just another white boy from the UK, nobody will bow to you or even take you serious.
Original post by High Stakes
But what's your ethnicity? If you're just another white boy from the UK, nobody will bow to you or even take you serious.

I'm black.
Reply 7
Turkey would kill you, syria would kill you, iraq would kill you, iran would kill you. None of them like the kurds and none of them want to lose land to this country called "kurdistan" that had never existed.
Original post by saeed97
Turkey would kill you, syria would kill you, iraq would kill you, iran would kill you. None of them like the kurds and none of them want to lose land to this country called "kurdistan" that had never existed.

Well it should exist :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending