The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Well done little girl. Now remember to listen to your advice. :smile:

Reveal your username
Sounds a bit boring to me. Sex noises are a turn on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate the idea of sex being with lights on that means I'll see my body and my partner's body I don't want that. I would see semen.. Ew! The smell of semen is sickening!

You know switching the lights off won't prevent you being able to smell, right?
Original post by queen-bee
Reveal your username

Why? I can't anyway "Queen pee", you see in my culture, we don't reveal our TSR usernames.:wink:
Why? I can't anyway "Queen pee", you see in my culture, we don't reveal our TSR usernames.:wink:

Hahahah you must be really jealous of me and my culture it seems.
Original post by TurboCretin
You know switching the lights off won't prevent you being able to smell, right?

This person is trolling
Original post by queen-bee
Hahahah you must be really jealous of me and my culture it seems.

What are you talking about "Queen pee"- who lives in the west, taking part in western culture, whilst her country is victim to the culture of Isis. Shush now.:smile:
What are you talking about "Queen pee"- who lives in the west, taking part in western culture, whilst her country is victim to the culture of Isis. Shush now.:smile:

Hahaha continue typing under your mother's basement. I would have broken your jaw if you said anything like that in person. Internet coward.
Original post by garfeeled
Maybe, it's the same sort of area that it effects.

Also dump you for what, not being willing to do oral sex.

I've been dumped before because I said to a guy I was seeing at the time, I wasn't comfortable doing oral sex.
Original post by DancinBallerina
I've been dumped before because I said to a guy I was seeing at the time, I wasn't comfortable doing oral sex.

Oh my god seriously. Some men are douchbags, not that I have only just discovered this.
Original post by garfeeled
Oh my god seriously. Some men are douchbags, not that I have only just discovered this.

Yep, shallow beyond shallow. And it's bellends like that that seriously dent a woman's confidence and play havoc with her nerves when things get 'fruity' with a new partner!
maybe consider the fact u dont enjoy sex. we think you should try looking up 'asexual' on wikipedia - it might resonate with you more than you realise. or maybe you havent had sex yet. we realise this was posted 6 years ago - hope you've figured it out, especially because pride month is just around the corner. stay slaying queen xoxo

Latest

Trending

Trending