The Student Room Group

My bestfriend kissed me

Hello.. Thanks for helping me out.. My bestfriend who is a guy kissed me on sunday night. When i asked him where we stand on sunday he told me that we are two soul waiting for our other half & since we are alone we feel good together.. Tuesday i told him that i want more.. Inwant him to be my boyfriend.. Then he told me that he don't want to hurt me & since im having feelings for him we shoukd stop this and be only friends..

But i want to be more than that.. How do i convince him to continue.. I dont want to lose him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ash_ina
Hello.. Thanks for helping me out.. My bestfriend who is a guy kissed me on sunday night. When i asked him where we stand on sunday he told me that we are two soul waiting for our other half & since we are alone we feel good together.. Tuesday i told him that i want more.. Inwant him to be my boyfriend.. Then he told me that he don't want to hurt me & since im having feelings for him we shoukd stop this and be only friends..

But i want to be more than that.. How do i convince him to continue.. I dont want to lose him

Talk to him - not fair for him to kiss you and then decide not to hurt you?

He sounds scared.
So he kisses you and then says he doesnt want to take it further..
Thats not very nice :/
Reply 3
Original post by Dazzzzzla
Talk to him - not fair for him to kiss you and then decide not to hurt you?

He sounds scared.

Last year he wanted to date me.. He tried to kissed me but i didnt let it happen.. He propsed me & we were texting and going out for movie , star gazing & so on.. But then i felt that i wasnt ready for the relationship as i just break off from my boyfriend. My bestfriend got angry and stop texting me for months.. Then one day(3month later) he texted back asking if we can still be goid friend. We started texting and hanging out for movie (we kept it casual) until this happen(our kiss). Today he texted me saying that he's leaving for france & he'll never comeback.. I replied ok tgen i told him that he never told me that he'll never come back.. Then after a while he said he's joking its for two week.. And asked what would i do if it was forever? Would i meet him.. I said yes.. He saud come he'll put me in his luggage.. I said i would have kidnap him.. He said no need to he would have come with me Volunterily! Then i said isoukd keep him in my wardrobe. He said that 'you gonna kill me'.. I replied 'you would be safe & u'll always be! He said if i'll cater for all his needs.. I said yes..Then he said 'lets get married if u'll fullfil all my needs.. I was shocked & kept on typing & deleting.. Then je changed the subject & went to sleep :/
Reply 4
Original post by star80

I don't understand what he wanna do.. He told me he wanted to kiss me for so long to see how it feels. & he love it just that he dodn't had the answer to my questions afterward(where we stand & what we are)
Reply 5
My head hurts.
Reply 6
If he doesn't want more, you can't make him go further. You may have feelings but you need to realise that a relationship with him is one where the feelings aren't equal, it would likely end in someone getting hurt, and then there being no relationship or friendship at all.

Stick to what you have. A friendship here is more important. He definitely shouldn't have kissed you, but you need to move on from it now. He has.
Reply 7
Original post by TwinnyP
My head hurts.

Lol why?
Reply 8
Original post by Ash_ina
Lol why?

That story you tried to tell gave me a brain aneurysm.
Reply 9
Original post by TwinnyP
That story you tried to tell gave me a brain aneurysm.

Dont read it then.. No1 is forcing you to!
Original post by Ash_ina
Dont read it then.. No1 is forcing you to!

I tried to read it to help you :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 11
He wants the D
Original post by Ash_ina
I don't understand what he wanna do.. He told me he wanted to kiss me for so long to see how it feels. & he love it just that he dodn't had the answer to my questions afterward(where we stand & what we are)

Girl, I think he wanted to snog someone and just used you. :/
You seem like you're 14 years old. He sounds like an indecisive dick and you're probably better off without him. Honestly, a good friend shouldn't just go off ignoring you for 3 months. That seems ridiculous.
Reply 14
Give him heads to make him change his mind.
So it starts out as a typical friendzone story where the guy kisses the best friend and then makes cringy romantic speeches etc. Slight twist; the girl likes him back. The boy, who by rights should be in the freindzone, doesn't count his blessing and then rejects the girl.

Snogception.
Original post by Ash_ina

lol you haven't lost him. You're still friends.

You will if you keep pushing it though. He doesn't fancy you he just wanted to be FWB
Original post by star80

I think it is. Not nice would be taking it further and then stopping it. He has been honest with you...accept it.
Reply 18
Original post by star80

Yeah that's no friend.
Original post by Ash_ina

RETREAT!! it's not worth the heartache things with bestfriend can get messy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending