The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

I assume only blacks and asians would tale them in right? Extended network and that. Just shove em in a cattle shed in Slough
Original post by queen-bee
Exactly. This country is racist at times

Always best not to lose hope. I think some parts of this country are falling behind hence why racism/hate spike up. Other countries more prosperous with similar values i.e Canada much less racist. But it's a sign of the times!
Don't involve yourself in my conversations with others. They're all a test from Allah and the storm will end one day,be patient

This is a public forum, I'll involve myself in conversations with whoever I want. If you want a private conversation, I'd recommend you go to private messages.

The natural disasters are not a "test", unless you are suggesting that the millions of people that have died in them over the years have been killed directly by Allah?
Reply 43
Original post by Bill_Gates
Always best not to lose hope. I think some parts of this country are falling behind hence why racism/hate spike up. Other countries more prosperous with similar values i.e Canada much less racist. But it's a sign of the times!

Canadians are so loving and mature. This country needs reform. We need to be more like the Canadians
Reply 44
Original post by phoenixsilver
This is a public forum, I'll involve myself in conversations with whoever I want. If you want a private conversation, I'd recommend you go to private messages.

The natural disasters are not a "test", unless you are suggesting that the millions of people that have died in them over the years have been killed directly by Allah?

Yes
Yes

So you agree that Allah kills the people. And you still think he's a good God?
Canadians are so loving and mature. This country needs reform. We need to be more like the Canadians

The hate is driven from the top. It's largely to protect their own interests.

I.e cause of 2008 recession = bankers. Hate driven towards minorities, Islam, refugees etc. It's sad people can't see through this. I'd happily still share my belongings with people who need help.
Reply 47
So you agree that Allah kills the people. And you still think he's a good God?

Our souls belong to him and he's free to take it back whenever he wishes. All praise is due to him
Our souls belong to him and he's free to take it back whenever he wishes. All praise is due to him

My soul doesn't belong to him, and he's certainly not free to take it back. Why make such blanket assumptions about the entirety of humanity?
If this were, however, true, why would a loving god take away our souls? Evil?
Reply 49
My soul doesn't belong to him, and he's certainly not free to take it back. Why make such blanket assumptions about the entirety of humanity?

It's not evil. We all have to pass away sooner or later. Heaven and hell awaits us

Really? Death ring any bells
It's not evil. We all have to pass away sooner or later. Heaven and hell awaits us

Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Really? Death ring any bells

But the god isn't loving then is he? He's taking away your life before its natural ending.
But the god isn't loving then is he? He's taking away your life before its natural ending.

it's natural ending is God taken life just as he gives life - please don't tell me humans evolved from monkeys or whatever crap is your theory
it's natural ending is God taken life just as he gives life - please don't tell me humans evolved from monkeys or whatever crap is your theory

So, you're allowed your opinion and nobody else is allowed theirs? Seems fair!
Original post by Freudian Slip
So, you're allowed your opinion and nobody else is allowed theirs? Seems fair!

did i day that? no!!! maybe you need to rethink your beliefs thats all :h:
did i day that? no!!! maybe you need to rethink your beliefs thats all :h:

Geez, calm down.

You just stated that any opposing theory to yours is 'crap', which is what I picked up on there. I've considered my beliefs, they do not match yours. I respect that you believe in something different to me, maybe you should try that some time. It's the whole 'I'm right, you're wrong' mentality that causes this amount of butthurt.
Geez, calm down.

You just stated that any opposing theory to yours is 'crap', which is what I picked up on there. I've considered my beliefs, they do not match yours. I respect that you believe in something different to me, maybe you should try that some time. It's the whole 'I'm right, you're wrong' mentality that causes this amount of butthurt.

nope you've totally got it wrong there - first of all there's no "butthurt" so get that straight whatever the heck it is and second i'm sorry if i may have offended you but this is a public forum for me to express my opinion i have no mentality as you state but just that i am a very stubborn person who won't stand for any rubbish.
I have met enough people that critique my personality so your just a minor really soz mate
nope you've totally got it wrong there - first of all there's no "butthurt" so get that straight whatever the heck it is and second i'm sorry if i may have offended you but this is a public forum for me to express my opinion i have no mentality as you state but just that i am a very stubborn person who won't stand for any rubbish.
I have met enough people that critique my personality so your just a minor really soz mate

It's a turn of phrase, is all.

I am not offended in the least... I'm trying to open the lines of communication for a sensible debate. Good for you that you stick by what you believe in, but in doing so it comes across like you are telling other people they shouldn't do the exact same thing.

I haven't 'critiqued' your personality, I'm just offering an alternative opinion. Frankly, if anyone is the 'minor' here, it's clearly you. I shouldn't have bothered trying to have a sensible discussion with a child this close to bedtime.
It's a turn of phrase, is all.

I am not offended in the least... I'm trying to open the lines of communication for a sensible debate. Good for you that you stick by what you believe in, but in doing so it comes across like you are telling other people they shouldn't do the exact same thing.

I haven't 'critiqued' your personality, I'm just offering an alternative opinion. Frankly, if anyone is the 'minor' here, it's clearly you. I shouldn't have bothered trying to have a sensible discussion with a child this close to bedtime.

Yes your right certainly good for me - and fyi i do respect alternative opinions but when people start to snap *ahem* i like to stand my ground so you insinuating i'm a child whsoe bedtime is close by is ludicrous because clearly i wouldn't be on a student forum would i?

And what do you believe in, that an all powerful and merciful god created a world with all the pain and suffering that exists? You think that's more credible?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending