The Student Room Group

I judge people by how "slutty" they are

Both guys and girls though I only date girls. I would rather have a girl who was not a slut.

I dont see the problems with girls judging "players" either

Why is not wanting to date people who've been around the block BAD nowadays?
Original post by Meninism
Both guys and girls though I only date girls. I would rather have a girl who was not a slut.

It's not bad, it's your personal life and your relationships are your issue, judge them how you want

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ItaSpicyMeatabol
It's not bad, it's your personal life and your relationships are your issue, judge them how you want

Posted from TSR Mobile

In our society I am a "prude"
In our society I am a "prude"

Well that's societies problem and not yours, you can date who you want

Posted from TSR Mobile

I take pride in continuing to go "around the block". I don't care if people call me a "player" or "male slut" or whatever.

Dating is overrated.
Reply 5
[QUOTE=Meninism;59302527]Both guys and girls though I only date girls. I would rather have a girl who was not a slut.

You can do whatever you like. No one forces anyone to date someone they don't want to. What is more questionable is applying pejorative terms to people who don't subscribe to the code of conduct you endorse
Reply 6
Original post by Most Competitive
I take pride in continuing to go "around the block". I don't care if people call me a "player" or "male slut" or whatever.

Dating is overrated.

Good for you I am not gay
Good for you I am not gay

:confused:

Not sure what you mean by that.
Reply 8
Original post by Most Competitive

Dating is overrated.

so you're a man slag and girls are using you lol. That's nice
Original post by am_blue
so you're a man slag and girls are using you lol. That's nice

No, I deal exclusively in one-night stands and FWB arrangements. We both use each other if that makes sense.
Na you see, when I studied for my PhD in Roadmanology at the uni of Gunchester.

I discovered a distint difference between players and slags, and I do hope you never mix the two again.

Any girl can be a slag, by showing some tits/arse. She will get fkd no matter what, (unless shes so clapped she has a blue parking permit).

Whereas boys have to work and perfect their skills, in order to fck bre gally. Which is why they get called players, and have a higher position in society, as opposed to slags.

kthxbai
Reply 11
Original post by vis break
Na you see, when I studied for my PhD in Roadmanology at the uni of Gunchester.

I discovered a distint difference between players and slags, and I do hope you never mix the two again.

Any girl can be a slag, by showing some tits/arse. She will get fkd no matter what, (unless shes so clapped she has a blue parking permit).

Whereas boys have to work and perfect their skills, in order to fck bre gally. Which is why they get called players, and have a higher position in society, as opposed to slags.

kthxbai

I lecture in roadmanology

Good looking guys can get laid easily (srs)
I lecture in roadmanology

Good looking guys can get laid easily (srs)

I agree with that assertion.
However, an ugly guy can get lots of pussy with skill.
Whereas an ugly girl will get lots of dick, simply because she has a pussy.

Having a preference is fine as long as you're not derogatory to people just because they don't meet your preferences.

Quick Reply