The Student Room Group

Can't get a girlfriend.

I'm 20 and still haven't even kissed a girl. I don't know why though. I'm a nice guy, well mannered and mature etc. Everyone tells me I'm really good looking, I get a lot of girls try and flirt with me but never serious. I'm sad help me pls.
Reply 1
Original post by HotGuy6Pack
I'm 20 and still haven't even kissed a girl. I don't know why though. I'm a nice guy, well mannered and mature etc. Everyone tells me I'm really good looking, I get a lot of girls try and flirt with me but never serious. I'm sad help me pls.

>HotGuy6Pack
>Everyone tells me I'm really good looking
>I get a lot of girls try and flirt with me

Maybe you think you're hot af but you actually ugly af,
Reply 2
Show off your six packs
Get rich.
Reply 4
Original post by kkboyk
Show off your six packs

Attachment not found

Don't be sad, there's a time and a place (as annoying and unhelpful as that may sound right now). Perhaps the girls you've been flirting with were just doing it for fun, not everybody wants something serious especially at this age. Do you want your first kiss to be special? If so, you're going to have to wait for that special somebody to come along. Focus on yourself and whatever aspirations you have at the moment. As frustrating as not having a first kiss may be , it may turn out to not be all that anyway.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
It'll happen. Just keep doing new things and meeting new people. The right person will come along. I think people spend more time worrying about stuff like this than actually enjoying what life has to offer, which is usually when you find people you relate to.
Reply 7
What do you think the problem is?

Maybe you're too nice.
Reply 9
Original post by MagicJigsaw
Maybe you're too nice.

How can a guy be too nice ? Girls these days want a rude boy is it ? Well I aint smokin no joint for a grill. no ty.
Girls probably think they're not good enough for you so after the flirting they are dismissed

Lol, dismissed.
Reply 11
Original post by Technetium
Don't be sad, there's a time and a place (as annoying and unhelpful as that may sound right now). Perhaps the girls you've been flirting with were just doing it for fun, not everybody wants something serious especially at this age. Do you want your first kiss to be special? If so, you're going to have to wait for that special somebody to come along. Focus on yourself and whatever aspirations you have at the moment. As frustrating as not having a first kiss may be , it may turn out to not be all that anyway.

I think I'm falling in love with you.
How can a guy be too nice ? Girls these days want a rude boy is it ? Well I aint smokin no joint for a grill. no ty.

It's not about being rude or doing drugs it's about not being boring
Reply 13
Original post by angelcake123
Girls probably think they're not good enough for you so after the flirting they are dismissed

Lol, dismissed.

You might be right.
Reply 14
Original post by MagicJigsaw
It's not about being rude or doing drugs it's about not being boring

I have top class banter I make everyone laugh. I nearly killed a couple of people last year because they laughed too much and couldn't breathe. ggwp.
I think I'm falling in love with you.

If only love were that simple.
Reply 16
Original post by Technetium
If only love were that simple.

Gotta start somewhere. :colonhash:
You're only 20, plenty of time to find that someone, usually happens when you don't expect it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending