The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Vanessa Huggens- I cannot stand her interviews
Gaga with the whole "I have to be different" thing. It was shocking at the start but now it's just boring.
(edited 8 years ago)
All the Kardashians.
None of them annoy me.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Gags with the whole "I have to be different" thing. It was shocking at the start but now it's just boring.

Miley Cyrus.
Miley Cyrus, twerking her pancake of a backside.
Reply 7
Original post by stehay
got to be Nick Grimshaw.

Adolf Hitler. He's a right old cheeky bellend
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Gags with the whole "I have to be different" thing. It was shocking at the start but now it's just boring.

What happened between you and Yalda?
Miley Cyrus :tong:
Mr Corbyn
anyone that says they have anxiety issues and they are mega successful. like excuse me if this anxiety was real - you wouldn't be where you are. hate that they are making anxiety fashionable when its not, confidence is so important! some might genuinely have it - others are just attention seeking.
Rita Ora
Miley Circus
Nicki Minaj
Rihanna
Kanye West
Reply 13
Original post by samina_ay
anyone that says they have anxiety issues and they are mega successful. like excuse me if this anxiety was real - you wouldn't be where you are. hate that they are making anxiety fashionable when its not, confidence is so important! some might genuinely have it - others are just attention seeking.

because everybody with 'anxiety issues' is a housebound hermit, riiight
The Kardashian Klan, Rita Ora, Cheryl Cole, Little Mix, One Direction, Miley Cyrus, Nicole Scherzinger, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Drake, English footballers, Sam Smith, Kanye West, Rihanna... I could go on
Original post by Eanzi
because everybody with 'anxiety issues' is a housebound hermit, riiight

yeah, some of us don't get it handed to us on a gold plate, do we?
Reply 16
Kanye West
Original post by drowzee
The Kardashian Klan, Rita Ora, Cheryl Cole, Little Mix, One Direction, Miley Cyrus, Nicole Scherzinger, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Drake, English footballers, Sam Smith, Kanye West, Rihanna... I could go on

+1
Might be an unpopular opinion, but Alan Carr really gets on my nerves for some reason :s-smilie:
Plus the usuals: Kanye West, the Kardashians, Chris Brown, etc
Jennifer Lawrence. She tries so hard to come across as normal and goofy that it just looks really fake and put on.

Latest