The Student Room Group

HotGuy6Pack AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AzimH
He probably jacked this pic of someones instagram.

why you always lyin?
Original post by HotGuy6Pack
I strongly believe that with the help of Wukong and Locodoco we will be coached to victory. SKT is np for us, I play in KR solo queue and I make the SKT Faker rage quit and he cri. gg no re.

why dont u just pick rumble and put face on keyboard and free win
Reply 22
why you always lyin?

Cause I'm a certified Roadman. I lie all the time to get sales. Btw wanna buy some fresh Ganja? Need new customers asap.
Ffs you clocked me m8. Pls don't b8 my lyf owt lyk dis. just r8 my 8pack 8/8.

stfu fam. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 out of 8; she masturb8's in a cr8. she eats d1ck like mslims eats d8s
Original post by AzimH
Peasant fam. Real OGs like me watch The Fairly Odd Parents. I'm 100% Hard so I don't bother watching lil kid stuff. I only watch big man tings init.

Nope, it's all about Adventure Time tbh.
Original post by Okay PM me
It's not hard to get a 6 pack, and secondly you seem thirsty.

The irony
Original post by Proxenus
It is hard.

No it really isn't,I am an ectomorph so I find easier seeing as my body frame is naturally slim.

But you just need a good diet, cardio and some pressups, from time to time.

And it's there, it's not that hard.

People hype it up too much.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by imsoanonymous123
why dont u just pick rumble and put face on keyboard and free win

Problem is Feedrus never leesin to calls. We tell him to stop the feed but he always overxtend and die like bronze elo. This happen in my yoloq games too thats why im bronze and coz my team hold me back. ff@20
Reply 28
Original post by drowzee

Haha I never liked that. Have you ever watched Young Justice? That is literally the best cartoon I've ever seen. Also Avatar the last airbender. Feel sad that I don't have time to watch cartoons now.
Reply 29
Original post by drowzee

babe why u ignore me.
Reply 30
Original post by thecatwithnohat
The irony

nice top in ur pic looks 8/8
nice top in ur pic looks 8/8

thanks it loves you too
Original post by AzimH
Haha I never liked that. Have you ever watched Young Justice? That is literally the best cartoon I've ever seen. Also Avatar the last airbender. Feel sad that I don't have time to watch cartoons now.

Nope, is that based on the Justice League? The Last Airbender was amazing, from what I can remember of it. Pokemon Jhoto and Scooby Doo will always the best ofc.

babe why u ignore me.

Uh...
Reply 33
Original post by drowzee
Nope, is that based on the Justice League? The Last Airbender was amazing, from what I can remember of it. Pokemon Jhoto and Scooby Doo will always the best ofc.

Uh...

Don't be shy...
Reply 34
Original post by drowzee

Uh...

Yup. It's the sidekicks and apprentices of the Justice League. It's not really like a kids show, more directed towards teens and adults.
Whoever made this thread must have a 6 pack.
Original post by drowzee

Uh...

Is your user name based on a pokemon.
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Is your user name based on a pokemon.

Yep
Going to need to see some proof.

Quick Reply

Latest