The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by queen-bee
Jesus Christ. You little kids are so ignorant. As Arabs we all refer to God as Allah. Get over it. Yes,what's your point?

No, please, answer the second question.
Original post by WhiteSatin
Oh you are a Syrian?

When I was in Syria years ago, I didn't find any Syrian to house me and my family....for the reason we were Christians....

I worked as a slave....and I am sure you know what I mean....to stay alive.....to bring some food home...

If I was able to do it in Syria, so where is the problem Syrians to do it in UK where the law and people are much more generous?

Thank you again dear Syrian - I am not going to take Syrians, good try BUT NO THANK YOU.

I'm sorry to hear that. I myself am a Christian but in Syria we don't care about that divide. That's your choice,I never forced anyone to take in any migrants
Bish just hush now. I'm a Christian Arab so stop assuming **** you know nothing about.

No, you are not a Christian.

I smell Christians and Muslims after living nearly 7 years in the Middle east, in the very heart of Middle East.

Shall I call you politely a liar? it suits you.
Original post by Sinzo
No, please, answer the second question.

I did. Maybe you need help understanding written english
Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?

I would never open my home up to a random stranger let alone a migrant. I couldn't sleep at night knowing my family could be killed in their sleep. If they tried to come into my home, there would be drastic action and no mercy.

If you are so keen to open your home up to a migrant why not a homeless person? There is loads of them out there.
Original post by Gears265
I would never open my home up to a random stranger let alone a migrant. I couldn't sleep at night knowing my family could be killed in their sleep. If they tried to come into my home, there would be drastic action and no mercy.

If you are so keen to open your home up to a migrant why not a homeless person? There is loads of them out there.

Why are you using that same argument over and over again. Why don't you do it. I didn't say I had a problem.
Reply 146
I did. Maybe you need help understanding written english

No you didn't, I asked why you didn't shelter fellow Christians, especially since they're your brothers and sisters according to Christianity. Such as the BRITISH HOMELESS.
Original post by Sinzo
Would I? No, I simply wouldn't feel comfortable with someone else of dubious quality living in my house. I'd rather donate to a charity helping the migrants.

Also, Phoenix, you're preaching about having freedom or whatever, but yet you're persecuting others for being religious? That's pretty dumb.

I'm not persecuting anybody. Some kid a few pages back was having a go at me so I debated with her. It's not persecution!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sinzo
No you didn't, I asked why you didn't shelter fellow Christians as they're your brothers and sisters according to Christianity. Such as the BRITISH HOMELESS.

First of all nobody can force me to shelter anyone and for all those saying why don't you shelter the homeless,why are you complaining about it. Do something about it if you truly care. You all sound like racists. I will shelter whoever I want. Homeless or not.
Reply 149
First of all nobody can force me to shelter anyone and for all those saying why don't you shelter the homeless,why are you complaining about it. Do something about it if you truly care. You all sound like racists. I will shelter whoever I want. Homeless or not.

No, you seem intent on sheltering one type of people - migrants. There are Syrian homeless too, you know.
Reply 150
Original post by phoenixsilver
I'm not persecuting anybody. Some kid a few pages back was having a go at me so I debated with her. It's not persecution!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough.
Original post by Gears265

Ha? I have never spoke to you before, I only started TSR today, not even 12 hours ago. Does someone else have this name?
I will be at my house almost all day. I will feed them with my own money until they are able to get on their own feet. Because y'all are so fearful of ethnic minorities

Fearful, nah I'd rather just not help them.
Original post by Sinzo
No, you seem intent on sheltering one type of people - migrants. There are Syrian homeless too, you know.

What are you doing about the issue? Stop lecturing me when I'm trying to do something about housing people who are escaping war. Make a difference too. If you can't keep your mouth zipped. I'll shelter whomever I like

Yet you are the racist one, cherry picking people to shelter based on their race.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoenixsilver
Yet you are the racist one, cherry picking people to shelter based on their race.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll shelter whoever I like. It's my house under my rules. Blacks,Arabs,whites,Asians. Don't bring your white supremacy bull**** to my thread
Original post by Sinzo
No you didn't, I asked why you didn't shelter fellow Christians, especially since they're your brothers and sisters according to Christianity. Such as the BRITISH HOMELESS.

True.

Let's see how a Muslim will lie again about their understanding of the world.

The Red Crescent never helps Christians, and a Muslim never help a Christian too.

In the Qur'an is written, non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims, treat them as rubbish - rayah.There is a special word for non-Muslims and it means 'they are not equal to us so you can kill and rape them and do whatever you like good Muslims and you are going to get a reward from Allah doing that'.

So, I didn't catch, the lady didn't want to shelter Christians? only Muslims?
I'm sorry but might be racist with my comment, because they are Arabs like me YES they are welcome and I'll try my best to help them
Reply 158
What are you doing about the issue? Stop lecturing me when I'm trying to do something about housing people who are escaping war. Make a difference too. If you can't keep your mouth zipped. I'll shelter whomever I like

My issue with it is that you're specifying a) Syrians and b) Migrants. It seems like you're doing it for popularity.

Furthermore, Arab hospitality? Have you ever been to a middle eastern country? Not everyone is hospitable, a fair portion are just like us, looking out for themselves and don't care enough to care for others.
I'll shelter whoever I like. It's my house under my rules. Blacks,Arabs,whites,Asians. Don't bring your white supremacy bull**** to my thread

Are you capable of construing an argument without commenting on "white supremacy"? You're beginning to sound like a broken record, no fresh material to play. The fact that you rely on name-calling indicates how invalid your argument is.

My point is that you are being inherently racist (discriminating by race) by choosing Syrians to be refugees in your household.

Call me what you want, you cannot deny this.

(Also nice work capitalising the first letter of every race but whites, your racism is ridiculous)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending