The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by queen-bee
All whites are.

You see yourself as white, yet not. Yet you still seem adamant on receiving white privilege.

Anyway, what even IS your definition of white privilege?
Original post by phoenixsilver
So tell me, how is he privileged, sitting in the waste bin, no family, food or shelter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Certainly more privileged than a homeless black or Asian guy
Original post by Sinzo
You see yourself as white, yet not. Yet you still seem adamant on receiving white privilege.

Anyway, what even IS your definition of white privilege?

Pretty self explanatory
Reply 223

Well actually, they're helped just as much, if not even more. There are statistics showing this.

This homeless thing isn't about race. You can be British and any race. The fact is that you want to accept Syrians.
1442092692197.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 225
Pretty self explanatory

No, it's really not. You're saying homeless people who're white receive this. Yet, they're STILL homeless. It doesn't seem to exist, does it?
Say all you want haters but at least I'm doing something to help humanity instead of acting like a keyboard warrior
Original post by Sinzo
No, it's really not. You're saying homeless people who're white receive this. Yet, they're STILL homeless. It doesn't seem to exist, does it?

That's because you're not smart enough to understand how the system works
Reply 228
Say all you want haters but at least I'm doing something to help humanity instead of acting like a keyboard warrior

Nope, seems like you're acting like a keyboard warrior, since you're still posting.

Anyway, what happened to rule 1? Don't assume I haven't helped the homeless, the poor or the migrants.
Original post by Sinzo
Well actually, they're helped just as much, if not even more. There are statistics showing this.

Something tells me things like statistics and evidence aren't hugely important in her world.
Excuse me....Caucasian ones ARE WHITE....LITERALLY...

You cannot consider yourself WHITE being black ....I apologize for the wording but REALLY,

how she claims to be WHITE if she is not?

I don't care about Arabs - just the meaning of the words.....

So she is black Arab, but she considers herself WHITE CAUCASIAN....

Kill me people if I understand how other people do the ticks in the list....

Kill me, have some mercy for me....

pure racism....where is Hitler, why Hitler didn't do his army from black Syrians like the lady above?

and one day I find such a Syrian racist in front of my eyes....Muslim at the same time....
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 231
That's because you're not smart enough to understand how the system works

Really? You seem to be avoiding the question.

What is white privilege? It's not like when a white person sees a homeless white person they pull them up and give them a £1000, yet ignore a homeless black person.
Original post by Sinzo

What is white privilege? It's not like when a white person sees a homeless white person they pull them up and give them a £1000, yet ignore a homeless black person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sinzo

My thread so I'll post whatever I like and if it upset you,I could care less. Now you're just being annoying. Put the words together and maybe see if you can think of a definition. Stop derailing my thread now. You've said your opinion. I'm going to stop replying to future nonsense posts by you and every other Arab hater
Reply 234
My thread so I'll post whatever I like and if it upset you,I could care less. Now you're just being annoying. Put the words together and maybe see if you can think of a definition. Stop derailing my thread now. You've said your opinion. I'm going to stop replying to future nonsense posts by you and every other Arab hater

No, you cannot post things like you have when they're blatantly racist. It's like you're trying to get a ego boost from this whole thread by saying "yeh, me2 i help all dem migrants, poor, poor migrants"

Furthermore, the words white privilege don't give any hints to what they get. It's ambiguous. Please, tell me, since you seem to be a expert.
(edited 8 years ago)
The haters are out in full force. I can only assume they hate Arabs

It's all in your head and you're taking this way out of proportion. Nobody mentioned anything about hating Arabs and nothing negative was mentioned directly - you're the only one repeating those words "Arab hater, you're an Arab hater, all of you".

You say that all white people have privileges, but then you say that you are considered white. You've continuously bragged about your riches on this thread and have resorted to discrimination, as you have no other way of responding and it screams keyboard warrior.

Get off your high horse, get in the real world and stop sugarcoating everything.

inb4, you're an Arab hater.

I am not an "Arab hater".
You are a " white hater", so it would seem.
You are in Britain, hence you should integrate and become British. You should identify with us and want to help British people first.

Don't say "why don't you do it" - you are the one who made the thread about taking in people, you just won't take in British people .

All you can say is "white supremacy" and "white privilege".

Is this white privilege?1442093249750.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 237
thread is popping rn
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Something tells me things like statistics and evidence aren't hugely important in her world.

Tell me about it. She lives in our country, yet doesn't feel British and doesn't integrate with our values, nor does she feel a sense of identity with us.

Why doesn't she move somewhere else then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
savagery

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending