gettin those songs made for me
like some sort of dictator

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
savagery

Hatred *
Original post by queen-bee
Speechless much?

Not really, it's just something I expected, hence didn't feel obliged to read it. Same ramblings/waffle/speech and it's tedious.

You have fun in your little bubble of delusion, though.
Reply 263
Da*** are you smokin'

Uh, Satin's gone on a bit of a tangent. A racist tangent. Also, one that isn't true.

(No offence to Satin)
Original post by NishaaaR
Not really, it's just something I expected, hence didn't feel obliged to read it. Same ramblings/waffle/speech and it's tedious.

You have fun in your little bubble of delusion, though.

Well don't say **** if you can't handle it being thrown back at you. You got really personal over something that doesn't even affect you.
Lesson to be learnt,hopefully

Delusional? Whatever you say kiddo. Continue hating on Syrians
Reply 265
Well don't say **** if you can't handle it being thrown back at you. You got really personal over something that doesn't even affect you.

Pretty sure you're the one hating on everyone who identifies as 'white'.

Y'know, with your white privilege.

NOBODY IS HATING ON SYRIANS.

We are hating on you for ignoring the fact that you are in Britain, using our infrastructure and land, yet don't help British people and instead help Syrians.

Don't tell me to help them - YOU are the one who offered shelter. Why don't YOU help the British people in whose country you own a house that could be THEIRS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hatred *

*umad
*umad

Seems like they're mad about the migrants
Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?

As long as there are homeless hungry brits still on our streets then why should we care about migrants.

What you need to ask is what is saudi arabia (also in the middle east and closer to africa) is doing about these migrants.

You're welcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?

Refugees* These people are fleeing a brutal civil war therefore they cant be classed at "migrants". You cant compare them to a polish builder looking for work in the UK.

The only reason why the media calls them migrants is to calm the pressure being put on the government to do something about it.
Original post by phoenixsilver
NOBODY IS HATING ON SYRIANS.

We are hating on you for ignoring the fact that you are in Britain, using our infrastructure and land, yet don't help British people and instead help Syrians.

Don't tell me to help them - YOU are the one who offered shelter. Why don't YOU help the British people in whose country you own a house that could be THEIRS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are an Arab hater,clearly. You're going around in circles. Stop dictating to me who I should help. My life,my choices. Capiche?
Original post by Michael_Real
As long as there are homeless hungry brits still on our streets then why should we care about migrants.

What you need to ask is what is saudi arabia (also in the middle east and closer to africa) is doing about these migrants.

You're welcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The clearly want no involvement
Reply 273
You are an Arab hater,clearly. You're going around in circles. Stop dictating to me who I should help. My life,my choices. Capiche?

Stop posting. You seem to only regurgitate racism.

Oh, and the same arguments, every single time.
Only foster children if I had a bigger house.
Original post by Lady Comstock
Only foster children if I had a bigger house.

What about their parents? Or are you talking about orphans?
Original post by Sinzo
Stop posting. You seem to only regurgitate racism.

Oh, and the same arguments, every single time.

It's my thread,why don't you go elsewhere. Yeah,I'm racist for wanting to help out Arabs in need. Boo hoo Bish,go take up a new hobby or something. You've wasted enough of my time
Original post by Synchyst
Refugees* These people are fleeing a brutal civil war therefore they cant be classed at "migrants". You cant compare them to a polish builder looking for work in the UK.

The only reason why the media calls them migrants is to calm the pressure being put on the government to do something about it.

Totally agree

I'm not the one abusing/insulting people - I can handle it very well.

Stop leading this double-life now, please.

inb4, you're all Syrian haters.
What about their parents? Or are you talking about orphans?

Wouldn't take the risk with unknown adults in my house tbh, and that would be the same if I was asked to take homeless people in.

So just orphans, yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending