The Student Room Group

Is Medicine the Alpha Male university course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Meninism

is this you

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by ubisoft
And what rights do women not have?

There are plenty of things one can use as an example from all over the world and England itself. I think women have a lot of rights today and their position is indeed much stronger than it was before but it doesn't mean the job is done.

It's the same as the LGBT rights movement in a lot of ways - it has made significant, life-changing progress but it still isn't there yet.
Reply 62
Original post by Xotol
Yes and yes.

Women at university or older women?
Reply 63
Original post by ivybridge
There are plenty of things one can use as an example from all over the world and England itself. I think women have a lot of rights today and their position is indeed much stronger than it was before but it doesn't mean the job is done.

It's the same as the LGBT rights movement in a lot of ways - it has made significant, life-changing progress but it still isn't there yet.

Then give some examples. People always cry about women not having equal rights but when you ask them how they have no answer.
Reply 64
Dont apply for a course just because u have high predicted grades you have to love the job youd have to do
Original post by ubisoft
Then give some examples. People always cry about women not having equal rights but when you ask them how they have no answer.

For Britain or in general?
Reply 66
Women at university or older women?

Doesn't matter. And older women in university :wink:

On a night out the girls will basically open their legs for you the moment you mention it.
Reply 67
Original post by Xotol
Doesn't matter. And older women in university :wink:

On a night out the girls will basically open their legs for you the moment you mention it.

How much are you trolling?
Reply 68
For Britain or in general?

For Britain.
Original post by drowzee
Computer Science is the most alpha

Totally agree- in my GCSE class there's about 3 girls out of 17!!!
comic2-2628.png
Reply 71
I am not choosing on that I already get women wet

so much so you are logged to TSR on a Saturday night...
I see ...
Original post by ubisoft
For Britain.

Gender Pay Gap;

A significant number of people who have raped and abused women are not being prosecuted;

Asylum laws for women are slightly different in the UK in cases where women flee sexual abuse and so on from another country.

There are plenty. Just look into it. I'm not saying women have no rights and men are never victims - that would be stupid - but it's stupider to pretend that everything is totally okay for women in todays world, especially in comparison to how men are treated in the world.

Plus, one big issue today is actually the attitudes people, men, have towards women and just because there are laws to protect women does not mean they are strictly enforced - they're not.
Reply 73
Original post by TeeEm
so much so you are logged to TSR on a Saturday night...
I see ...

so are you

I'm single because I am tired of the liberal feminist women in my area
Reply 74
so are you

I'm single because I am tired of the liberal feminist women in my area

The difference is that I am getting nobody "wet" and I am not bragging.
On the good side your thread is fairly amusing.
Reply 75
Original post by TeeEm
The difference is that I am getting nobody "wet" and I am not bragging.
On the good side your thread is fairly amusing.

I didn't say I got all women met I just have muscles
Reply 76
I didn't say I got all women met I just have muscles

muscles?
how often do you pull them?
Reply 77
How much are you trolling?

Well you also have to be good looking, have a personality, know how to talk to girls and be confident... There are some awkward af medical students too
Reply 78
[*]Gender Pay Gap;

:facepalm:

Already been debunked by multiple organisations.

[*]A significant number of people who have raped and abused women are not being prosecuted;

Ridiculous again. No crime has 100% rate of criminals caught. The police don't see a woman being abused and say "oh let's not prosecute him"

[
[*]Asylum laws for women are slightly different in the UK in cases where women flee sexual abuse and so on from another country.

That is an immigration law, and it's not favouring men. Contrary to popular belief, men are also sexually abused.

So far you have not given me ONE case of institutionalised sexism against women in the UK. (whereas I can tell you actual laws that favour women)
Reply 79
Original post by Xotol
Well you also have to be good looking, have a personality, know how to talk to girls and be confident... There are some awkward af medical students too

How good looking/tall are you no homo

Quick Reply

Latest