Scroll to see replies

Original post by vis break
can we go back to parring malis pls?

My don, I bet you're Somali yourself.
Original post by Okay PM me
My don, I bet you're Somali yourself.

bruv dont get me twisted with malis.
Original post by Awesome Genius
They have a certain flair and style to them than other races just don't possess. A certain swagger and confidence.

The worst are Asian guys. We have no game.

Is it all linked to package size?

What you say has no substance. Saying Asian guys have no game is a stupid generalisation. You have also said other things before which have no substance. If you have problems getting girls, which I think you have admitted then that's just you, so you should about yourself.

You saying this is like people saying black guys are generally criminals, irresponsible and unintelligent because we know black guys disproportionately commit crime and make up the prison population, that they generally do bad academically so many are on benefits, don't have jobs or have low jobs and that many don't take responsibility for their children.
Original post by vis break
bruv dont get me twisted with malis.

So you're Somali?

Why insult your own people?

That's like me insulting my mum, because she gave birth to me.
Original post by Okay PM me
So you're Somali?

Why insult your own people?

That's like me insulting my mum, because she gave birth to me.

fam im not somali.

and u shud insult ur mum, shes a butters sket lmfao
Original post by ZuluK
So I take it youre south Asian? which category would you come under? :wink:

and believe me ive seen a lot of different types of Asians and their attractiveness does not come close to an actual black guy :smile:

If you prefer black guys then why don't you hook up with toonervoustotalk, he's really thirsty for a Asian girl and you said your Pakistani and Spanish.
(edited 8 years ago)
QUOTE=vis break;59308359]fam im not somali.

and u shud insult ur mum, shes a butters sket lmfao[ QUOTE]

Gtfo you're Somali, and tell your mum to save me some of that Somali Camel toe meat.

Why you insulting my marge for?

What ahs she done to you?

I bet you're some Job seeking wasteman, waiting outside Jobcentre with your BMX, trying to look hard, because you're making paper.
(edited 8 years ago)
I notice this at work a lot being a black male myself and comparing myself with others. I don't know if I would call it "cool" but yes I agree, generally we do have a certain something about us (confidence? Assertiveness? Boldness?) that other races don't, not to generalise and stereotype my race! Obviously doesn't apply to every black man. I think it helps if you're good looking :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 288
Original post by slade p
If you prefer black guys then why don't you hook up with toonervoustotalk, he's really thirsty Asian girl and you said your Pakistani and Spanish.

mate, why do people keep trying to hook TNTT up for? :s-smilie: im pretty sure he can handle himself :wink: being black and all.

I didn't know this thread was for hooking up Asians and blacks? lol oh men cant live with them cant live without them typicall
Original post by ZuluK
mate, why do people keep trying to hook TNTT up for? :s-smilie: im pretty sure he can handle himself :wink: being black and all.

I didn't know this thread was for hooking up Asians and blacks? lol oh men cant live with them cant live without them typicall

I'm not, this is first time I've said this and your the one saying you like black guys. I wasn't being serious and him being black makes it harder because of their overall socio economic status and also cultural reasons with Asians.
A positive thread about black people on TSR? This must be a first.
Reply 291
Original post by slade p
I'm not, this is first time I've said this and your the one saying you like black guys. I wasn't being serious and him being black makes it harder because of their overall socio economic status and also cultural reasons with Asians.

nah, I know its your first say it but hun other people on here have been saying it in different threads bless him.

lol why you keep bring that up - I know i like black guys.

'their overall socio economic status' and 'cultural reasons'. ah mate, he'll find his Asian girl prob at uni because theyre more lax away from home and he'll convert them to his ways haha.
So what about half black half asian boys? Best of both worlds?
Not all us

Source: me
Reply 294
Original post by 2pacsChild
So what about half black half asian boys? Best of both worlds?

do you know any?? :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
do you know any?? :redface:

I know a few. Still a rare breed, we need more.
Reply 296
I know a few. Still a rare breed, we need more.

haha we need to rally up blacks and Asians and get them breeding :wink: rule the world with the new race - Brasians :wink: lol
Original post by ZuluK
haha we need to rally up blacks and Asians and get them breeding :wink: rule the world with the new race - Brasians :wink: lol

Loooool Brasians haha! I love it. We just gotta persude all the Asian dads to let this happen. 😂
Reply 298
Loooool Brasians haha! I love it. We just gotta persude all the Asian dads to let this happen. 😂

lol that's never guna happen. damn Asian fathers and their protective streak haha. tbh money talks in Asian family or threatening lol :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

They are called Blasian :smile:

Latest