The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phoenixsilver
Because they think they can buy a house and do whatever they want, hating on British people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well speaking as an immigrant i know i'm just a guest but i've tried to do my best to integrate and i have a huge respect for the British people and the British history.
it just makes me sick to see people with British citizenship who hate their own country , they can't appreciate or show a little bit of gratitude.
Original post by hhhgirohh
well speaking as an immigrant i know i'm just a guest but i've tried to do my best to integrate and i have a huge respect for the British people and the British history.
it just makes me sick to see people with British citizenship who hate their own country , they can't appreciate or show a little bit of gratitude.

Hey, I've got no problem with individual integrating migrants like you.
It's people like the OP I despise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sinzo
So you'll continue to stereotype 1.57 billion people, including me?

Just... wow.

I don't stereotype.

I have REAL and pretty long experience and I use it, in my case that works for me.

My judgement is not based on fairy tales or books.

This is why I am so very sure, I've seen enough, thank you for your suggestions.
We get you're upset that nishaar went in a rant,get over it. Post on topic or don't bother posting at all. Thanks
She's a size queen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 325
Original post by WhiteSatin
I don't stereotype.

I have REAL and pretty long experience and I use it, in my case that works for me.

My judgement is not based on fairy tales or books.

This is why I am so very sure, I've seen enough, thank you for your suggestions.

Life experience with a few, individual Muslims. It's not like you've met all 1.57 BILLION Muslims. You can't make generalisations like that, especially ones that are so offensive. By doing this you yourself are becoming what YOU PREACH Muslims are.
dying :rofl:
no i wouldnt (live in Ireland not the UK) For several reasons

1. Muslims dont like dogs and i have two. And no way in hell are the dogs going anywhere
2. I cant afford feed them
3. they could rob me in my sleep.
4. I dont know who these people are
5. I dont like people in general
6. If i want a housemate, ill get one of my friends to move in. Not a total stranger who i have nothing (not even a language) in common with.
Original post by Sinzo
Just keep your opinion to yourself, it's not even relevant to this thread.

:colondollar:

Rejection is the best sign I found the Truth to catch you.

Sweetie, I have fun here...when anybody else sweats to produce a few common words.....
Original post by bassbabe
Would I let strangers stay in my home?
NO.

this pretty much, if i had cash I would try and fund a shelter or something. But I am very picky about who I live with
Reply 330
:colondollar:

Rejection is the best sign I found the Truth to catch you.

Sweetie, I have fun here...when anybody else sweats to produce a few common words.....

I'm sick of your blatant racism, look at what you've said, you're branding human beings who're variable based on their faith or nationality. It's simply not right, especially since it's racism.

You're talking about Hitler using armies of Muslims because they're "fascist", but you're just as bad as him in this aspect, you're branding Muslims as he did Jews!

I really just don't want you to post here any more.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sinzo
Life experience with a few, individual Muslims. It's not like you've met all 1.57 BILLION Muslims. You can't make generalisations like that, especially ones that are so offensive. By doing this you yourself are becoming what YOU PREACH Muslims are.

Why you are fighting so much for the girl - let me guess?

Muslims.....I pray to be surprised about Muslims.......
Reply 332
Why you are fighting so much for the girl - let me guess?

Muslims.....I pray to be surprised about Muslims.......

She's Christian, do you not understand this?

I'm fighting for myself, as I'M Muslim, ME.
Never mind. Enjoy
Original post by Sinzo
I'm sick of your blatant racism, look at what you've said, you're branding human beings who're variable based on their faith or nationality. It's simply not right, especially since it's racism.

I really just don't want you to post here any more.

Mhm.

You play the Muslim game - every Muslim needs to feel in charge.

As I said before - bold superior demand and a few more things about Muslims, very specific.

I pray to be surprised about Muslims. If I pray enough, may be one day God will surprise me.
you look like the woman from slumdog millionaire the lakita girl you know. you are as pretty as her
[QUOTE=queen-bee;59310119]We get you're upset that nishaar went in a rant,get over it. Post on topic or don't bother posting at all. Thanks

You are the only one in this thread who is upset and picking fights with everybody who doesn't wish to volunteer as a hotel.
Seriously. Post on topic or don't bother posting
Reply 338
Mhm.

You play the Muslim game - every Muslim needs to feel in charge.

As I said before - bold superior demand and a few more things about Muslims, very specific.

I pray to be surprised about Muslims. If I pray enough, may be one day God will surprise me.

What are you smoking? I'd like some, PM me the number of your dealer.
Original post by driftawaay
You are the only one in this thread who is upset and picking fights with everybody who doesn't wish to volunteer as a hotel.

Nope. I was attacked for saying I wanted to house migrants. Boo hoo.

Quick Reply

Latest