The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Exactly. They had nothing better to do on a Saturday night

....you're the one that's been taking everything personally and watering down a potential meaningful discussion with pointless insults and poor comebacks, if anything your poor response to some valid points allowed it to get here. Don't for one second think I'm on your side either girl
Original post by alexschmalex
....you're the one that's been taking everything personally and watering down a potential meaningful discussion with pointless insults and poor comebacks, if anything your poor response to some valid points allowed it to get here. Don't for one second think I'm on your side either girl

Insults and poor comebacks? I simply said I want to house Syrian immigrants,I didn't think it would be a big deal. Some people clearly have to much time to spare
Please. I don't want a single penny from your government. I am self sufficient.

I am Syrian so therefore Syrians are my own people?

Very kind of you to offer to pay for their food with everyone elses money. Very virtuous of you
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Very kind of you to offer to pay for their food with everyone elses money. Very virtuous of you

You're welcome
Because I want to be,freedom of movement.

Because I don't want to reveal my personal financial circumstances to a completely stranger,it means I'm on state hand outs? My parents actually left a trust fund for me and I have savings in abundance. Your governments can keep their blood money. Anyway my family are wealthy throughout,if I ever need support my family will support me financially should I run out.

She says after emigrating here and and living the good life whilst suppling on the states teet and enjoying all the benefits of this countries "blood money"
She says after emigrating here and and living the good life whilst suppling on the states teet and enjoying all the benefits of this countries "blood money"

I don't receive any support from the government
It's not evil. We all have to pass away sooner or later. Heaven and hell awaits us

So kind of allah to create Hell to ensure we all obey and love him. Great guy :redface:
Insults and poor comebacks? I simply said I want to house Syrian immigrants,I didn't think it would be a big deal. Some people clearly have to much time to spare

what about your neighbors ? are they supposed to like to have potentially dangerous people living side by side with them?
you may hate the country but still you're living in a community.
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Ok you wanna know fine here goes - I believe in the tickle monster because i can alrite, he is the ultimate Being so calling him a murdere is bizarre - im seriously questioning your human intellect. And the tickle monster isn't a murderer, he gives life just as He takes it which i believe is a natural cause - if someone dies in a car accident is that a naturall cause or would you regard that as the tickle monster supposedly killing the person

..Proof he exists? Here you go

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Sorry do I know you 😐
I said I'm helping whoever I want to help because I can. I didn't say it had anything to do with skin colour or religion.

No, you actually said you're choosing to base who you help on race because you want to. You didn't have to say it- People of the same race have similar physical characteristics and are by default usually considered to have a similar complexion so yes it has everything to do with skin colour. The question is, care to explain where I mentioned religion?

The point of my initial post was to understand what made you hold that mindset but clearly you had no reasoning so I suppose we should conclude since I had no intention of slowly drifting into an argument of somesort.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening. ~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Sorry do I know you 😐

I dont think so? please see my now edited post
[QUOTE="Betelgeuse-;59311189"]I dont think so? please see my now edited post[/QUOTE

Nah I'm alrite
Yeah, if I want to turn the UK into third world country.
Because I want to be,freedom of movement.

Because I don't want to reveal my personal financial circumstances to a completely stranger,it means I'm on state hand outs? My parents actually left a trust fund for me and I have savings in abundance. Your governments can keep their blood money. Anyway my family are wealthy throughout,if I ever need support my family will support me financially should I run out.

Rich kid. You'll dread the day your account is indicating a figure you've never even know and think "did I spend it all on immigrants?"

The weird thing, the song I'm listening to just dropped. So... YEAH BOI.

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98
No, you actually said you're choosing to base who you help on race because you want to. You didn't have to say it- People of the same race have similar physical characteristics and are by default usually considered to have a similar complexion so yes it has everything to do with skin colour. The question is, care to explain where I mentioned religion?

The point of my initial post was to understand what made you hold that mindset but clearly you had no reasoning so I suppose we should conclude since I had no intention of slowly drifting into an argument of somesort.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening. ~

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't that the same thing as you helping to chose a Brit over an Arab? Also Syrians Are diverse as I've mentioned before. There are Africans and Asians who also live there. It's not just all Arabs.

I don't understand the need for an argument. Nobody can dictate to me whom I choose to help,I'm sure you would choose to help a Brit over any other race.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Imperion
Rich kid. You'll dread the day your account is indicating a figure you've never even know and think "did I spend it all on immigrants?"

The weird thing, the song I'm listening to just dropped. So... YEAH BOI.

Spoiler

I like that song!
Many people in Syria are well educated,stop your white saviour complex.
What have you done to help your own people? Tell me,seeing as you're very dedicated to the British people

White saviour complex lol

You seem pretty bitter about living in such an amazing country where the majority of people are white whilst your own country is in ruins? That must suck :frown:
Original post by phoenixsilver
You're going around in a loop. You've clearly stated that God takes life before its natural ending (natural ending be due to a failing body caused by incurable disease) - yet you have yet to produce a reason why God takes this life.

How can you condone and love a God who prematurely takes life from those who cherish it?

Trust me, if you were God you'd probs do the same. The answer is yours to find.
White saviour complex lol

You seem pretty bitter about living in such an amazing country where the majority of people are white whilst your own country is in ruins? That must suck :frown:

Totally! I cry every night about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending