The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
hun really? age of 20 and they've pulled 50+ girls each? sure youre not exaggerating?

can you really put all the south Asian guys into 3 categories? that's blue-ming ridiculous hahaha

Just had a chat with my close mate like 10 mins ago, he came round, we had a chat about girls, and he put it out there that he definitely slept with a lot more than 50 girls.

The other close mate has slept with 40+ girls. If you see them, you'd definitely agree that they pulled that many birds. One of them is 6ft, the other is 5'11 like me and both have nicely shaped beards and good hair. Trust me you haven't met the right South Asians. And we all live in East London as well, people keep categorising us like we're the lowest of the low lol, but trust me there are guys out here who could pull any girl

And yeah, mainly in those 3 categories, obviously some South Asians that are good looking and are also religious and choose to not pull any birds, but if they wanted to, they could. In fact, girls go to them looking for a relationship mainly
Reply 301
Original post by toonervoustotalk
They are called Blasian :smile:

oh cock. yeah Blasians haha :wink: my bad
Since we hooking up black guys and Asians..

Spoiler

Reply 303
Original post by am_blue
Just had a chat with my close mate like 10 mins ago, he came round, we had a chat about girls, and he put it out there that he definitely slept with a lot more than 50 girls.

The other close mate has slept with 40+ girls. If you see them, you'd definitely agree that they pulled that many birds. One of them is 6ft, the other is 5'11 like me and both have nicely shaped beards and good hair. Trust me you haven't met the right South Asians. And we all live in East London as well, people keep categorising us like we're the lowest of the low lol, but trust me there are guys out here who could pull any girl

And yeah, mainly in those 3 categories, obviously some South Asians that are good looking and are also religious and choose to not pull any birds, but if they wanted to, they could. In fact, girls go to them looking for a relationship mainly

mate he is destined for STD's or the pinnocchio syndrome. but kudos to them for pulling the ladies. and is east London lowest of the low? I did not know this. tbh I like any part of London.

haha you have thought too much into this topic its cute :wink:
Original post by Drummerz

Spoiler

Keep dreaming, not even 0.1% of them are married to you guys.
Original post by am_blue

Nah, just cause someone's got a "nice beard" and "nice hair", that doesn't automatically make them a sex god.:lol:

So because someone tells you that they've slept with 50+ you would automatically believe them?
Original post by slade p

Figure is probably lower than that, why you so salty though :colonhash:
Original post by Okay PM me
Nah, just cause someone's got a "nice beard" and "nice hair", that doesn't automatically make them a sex god.:lol:

So because someone tells you that they've slept with 50+ you would automatically believe them?

No, I'm just describing how they look like. Don't be a bitter prick just because you don't have those physical attributes.

Smh they are two of my closest mates. I see them daily...

Not to mention, my closest mate who I grew up with since nursery, I check his phone all the time and his notifications are full of messages from girls from instagram, snapchat and WhatsApp. He had 11k followers in his old instagram and over 3k+ in his new instagram account. I see his conversations with girls all the time
Original post by ZuluK
mate he is destined for STD's or the pinnocchio syndrome. but kudos to them for pulling the ladies. and is east London lowest of the low? I did not know this. tbh I like any part of London.

haha you have thought too much into this topic its cute :wink:

I keep telling him he's a man slag and telling him that he won't ever settle down and find a good bird lol

It's not the lowest of the low, but people on here, especially Asians for some reason, make it out to be so. Like we're all full of wannabe roadmans when there's some good looking lads here lol

I know TSR is just a small minority, but people trying to put down S Asians pisses me off because there's ugly people in every race, there's black guys who have no game, and there's white guys who have no charm. You're either blessed or you're ****ed.
Original post by am_blue
No, I'm just describing how they look like. Don't be a bitter prick just because you don't have those physical attributes.

Smh they are two of my closest mates. I see them daily...

Not to mention, my closest mate who I grew up with since nursery, I check his phone all the time and his notifications are full of messages from girls from instagram, snapchat and WhatsApp. He had 11k followers in his old instagram and over 3k+ in his new instagram account. I see his conversations with girls all the time

Wait a minute.. you haven't even see me, so why jump to baseless conclusions?:rofl:

And don't get defensive for just pointed the obvious, that you're a donut.

You're just trying to gass up your South Asian dons, but we all know South Asians just ain't getting pass the 5 mark line let alone 50.

My man said 50+ you know, and then you had the cheek to say they could get ANY Lisa, Becky or Samantha from the street.:rofl:

Raaaah have you been smoking some skittles after watching a Bollywood movie.:lol:

Now your gassing your Asian dons.:lol:
Original post by Okay PM me
Wait a minute.. you haven't even see me, so why jump to baseless conclusions?:rofl:

And don't get defensive for just pointed the obvious, that you're a donut.

You're just trying to gass up your South Asian dons, but we all know South Asians just ain't getting pass the 5 mark line let alone 50.

My man said 50+ you know, and then you had the cheek to say they could get ANY Lisa, Becky or Samantha from the street.:rofl:

Raaaah have you been smoking some skittles after watching a Bollywood movie.:lol:

Now your gassing your Asian dons.:lol:

You know what ''Okay PM me'', PM me your details like your facebook/insta page, I wanna see what you look like, then I'll show you my mate who has definitely ****ed way over 50 birds, then you can see if I'm gassing or not? Deal?
Original post by am_blue
You know what ''Okay PM me'', PM me your details like your facebook/insta page, I wanna see what you look like, then I'll show you my mate who has definitely ****ed way over 50 birds, then you can see if I'm gassing or not? Deal?

Okay, I don't know if you're being serious though.

And don't use my pic for no rate my pic thread.

I am Mediterranean.
Reply 312
Original post by am_blue
I keep telling him he's a man slag and telling him that he won't ever settle down and find a good bird lol

It's not the lowest of the low, but people on here, especially Asians for some reason, make it out to be so. Like we're all full of wannabe roadmans when there's some good looking lads here lol

I know TSR is just a small minority, but people trying to put down S Asians pisses me off because there's ugly people in every race, there's black guys who have no game, and there's white guys who have no charm. You're either blessed or you're ****ed.

haha nope no girl will want to stay with him :wink:

honey its tsr, people talk cr*p just for the sake of it and usually just say stuff to provoke a reaction. like this thread and people like us get caught up in it lol.

but that's true - ugly people in every race but what does ugly mean. a good looking guy to me wont necessary mean another girl will find him good looking. its all about your personal preferences. :wink:

now relax :smile:
Original post by ZuluK
haha nope no girl will want to stay with him :wink:

honey its tsr, people talk cr*p just for the sake of it and usually just say stuff to provoke a reaction. like this thread and people like us get caught up in it lol.

but that's true - ugly people in every race but what does ugly mean. a good looking guy to me wont necessary mean another girl will find him good looking. its all about your personal preferences. :wink:

now relax :smile:

I am calm, people just think I'm talking **** lol
Reply 314
Original post by am_blue
I am calm, people just think I'm talking **** lol

haha who cares what they think? :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
haha who cares what they think? :wink:

Where are you from anyways? lol why are you interested in this page? Are you a black girl?
Reply 316
Original post by am_blue
Where are you from anyways? lol why are you interested in this page? Are you a black girl?

lol im from neither here nor there. and nope not a black girl. and because I had to explain why black men are so cool :wink:
Original post by Awesome Genius
They have a certain flair and style to them than other races just don't possess. A certain swagger and confidence.

The worst are Asian guys. We have no game.

Is it all linked to package size?

but you do have game:wink:
Original post by slade p

It's true more Asian parents will give their own daughter away forcefully to their first cousin than to a black guy. Weird culture
Original post by Drummerz

Spoiler

since anyone can pull out any bull

Spoiler

Latest