The Student Room Group

Should I dump?

It's been frustrating me since we ever got together.

I work a hard schedule (60 hours a week, I pay for everything) and she just lays around all day and doesn't really do much (she only works for 10 hours a week part time).

Sex life hasnt been great, and I always end up cooking our meals when I come back from work. She has never cooked for me ever. I doubt she even knows how to cook, or stepped foot in the kitchen for that matter...

Personality wise, we hardly talk much and I pretty much avoid contact most of the time. It's getting to a point where I just dont love her anymore.

What should I do? we havent talked about it because im scared to.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

I work a hard schedule (60 hours a week, I pay for everything) and she just lays around all day and doesn't really do much (she only works for 10 hours a week part time).

Sex life hasnt been great, and I always end up cooking our meals when I come back from work. She has never cooked for me ever. I doubt she even knows how to cook, or stepped foot in the kitchen for that matter...

Personality wise, we hardly talk much and I pretty much avoid contact most of the time. It's getting to a point where I just dont love her anymore.

Enough of the positives :lol:

How long have you been together?

Also, communication is key, once things start to be ignored or swept under the rug, cracks start appearing. Talk to her.

Talk to her.

It seems reasonable if you're working 60 hours to her 10 that she should contribute more to general housework etc.

Communication is key in relationships.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to talk to her, relationships should be a team effort and it seems like she's not being a team player at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest