The Student Room Group

Don't see the point in getting a wife if she doesn't do the washing up.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Cleaning the dishes takes 15 mins max
So what will she do after she has cooked food and washed the dishes?

go to gym and work on her deadlift, its been slacking
Original post by Conservationofmass
Russian brides, bald fat blokes go to asia and get hot wifes to bring back, and I'm neither fat or bald.

I'd rather marry a bald, fat bloke than some trollish, misogynistic retard.
Original post by vis break
go to gym and work on her deadlift, its been slacking

With what money?
Original post by iSerendipity
Thanks and yes, good memory :redface:

It occurred to me only when, on viewing your profile, I again registered the tremendous disparity between physical and chronological age, which in turn put me in mind of the aforementioned thread (and certain remarks of a complimentary nature, which I declined to embellish upon).

But yes: suffice it to say that the MySpace angle is most definitely not required.
With what money?

the money i give her that i bring in from working. your bare slow bruh download some ram

anyway we have a joint gym membership
first of all im a real boy not a donught, how tf is a donught gunna sit here and type you fool.

second of all why you callin my wife a parralelogram?? shes not in a wheelchair she can use spoons perfectly, i dont need to support her using a spoon.

why are u such a misojiknee enthusiast (idc if i spelt it rong) idc if tradition dictates she cooks, sometime i wanna do it. but she can clean the dishes cuz i did everyhting else

Why do you feel the need to feed her, then, if you don't need to support her using a spoon? I'm not calling your "wife" anything, just pointing out what you pretty much are.

And I quite obviously didn't mean donut in a literal sense did I. Urban Dictionary's definition: An individual whom is extremely stupid. Lacks intelligence and common sense.

Pretty much you.
the money i give her that i bring in from working. your bare slow bruh download some ram

:colonhash:
If she works as well you can have more income lol
Original post by TylerClementi
Gender defined job roles:
Women{

Cook
Clean
F u c k
Suck and
Serve

Men{

S h i t
Shower
Shag
Shave and
Shampoo

[video="youtube;85HT4Om6JT4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85HT4Om6JT4[/video]
Original post by Walt_14
Why do you feel the need to feed her, then, if you don't need to support her using a spoon? I'm not calling your "wife" anything, just pointing out what you pretty much are.

And I quite obviously didn't mean donut in a literal sense did I. Urban Dictionary's definition: An individual whom is extremely stupid. Lacks intelligence and common sense.

Pretty much you.

bruv. when did i say I want to feed her?? i think it was jesus that said "u can take a horse to water, but u cant make it drink"
similarly i gave her food but i cant make her eat.
Original post by Walt_14
I'd rather marry a bald, fat bloke than some trollish, misogynistic retard.

Now now, no need to be mean to someone that has a different opinion to you :smile:
:colonhash:
If she works as well you can have more income lol

ye but then its gunna taek bre ages for the dishes to be washed and shes never gunna fix up her deadlift
ye but then its gunna taek bre ages for the dishes to be washed and shes never gunna fix up her deadlift

Patience is key man!!!

Jake ?
Original post by Conservationofmass
Jake ?

na man, im just another champion of wimins rights
Original post by Profesh
It occurred to me only when, on viewing your profile, I again registered the tremendous disparity between physical and chronological age, which in turn put me in mind of the aforementioned thread (and certain remarks of a complimentary nature, which I declined to embellish upon).

But yes: suffice it to say that the MySpace angle is most definitely not required.

I think I remember you now. Hello again :smile:
bruv. when did i say I want to feed her?? i think it was jesus that said "u can take a horse to water, but u cant make it drink"
similarly i gave her food but i cant make her eat.

how have i oprrsed any womens, i hypothetically offered her food shelter and "love". all she has to do is was the dishes

Quite how you'll manage to offer her any of that when you can't even spell baffles me. Unless you can sustain a family on minimum wage as a tile scrubber.
Patience is key man!!!

no its not fam, patience is a noun
na man, im just another champion of wimins rights

Just the meme and the whole dead lift thing reminds me of a trolly friend I have.
no its not fam, patience is a noun

Ok i didnt come here for an english lesson :lol:
Original post by Walt_14
how have i oprrsed any womens, i hypothetically offered her food shelter and "love". all she has to do is was the dishes

Quite how you'll manage to offer her any of that when you can't even spell baffles me. Unless you can sustain a family on minimum wage as a tile scrubber.

lmao ur a weak deb8r so u had to resort to parring me on a personal lvl.
man gets paid £7/h at w8roze stackin shelves with dank grosuries.

when the food goes out of d8 they let me take it home. = free food
the rest is spent on rent etc.

"scrubbing tiles" lmfao nice try

Quick Reply