The Student Room Group

Greatest Accomplishment question

Hi,

Im applying to a bank for a summer internship and one of the questions they want me to answer is "What is your greatest accomplishment?"

I wasn't too sure what to write here. I was wondering if writing a Duke of Edinburgh Silver award is alright? Someone I know said a Dofe award isn't much to say anymore, especially if it isn't gold.

Alternatively i was thinking of talking about learning to write a programming language.

Original post by odbal
Hi,

Im applying to a bank for a summer internship and one of the questions they want me to answer is "What is your greatest accomplishment?"

I wasn't too sure what to write here. I was wondering if writing a Duke of Edinburgh Silver award is alright? Someone I know said a Dofe award isn't much to say anymore, especially if it isn't gold.

Alternatively i was thinking of talking about learning to write a programming language.

There's no right or wrong achievement. Just go with whatever you want to write and make it sound great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by B-Stacks
There's no right or wrong achievement. Just go with whatever you want to write and make it sound great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending