The Student Room Group

Don't see the point in getting a wife if she doesn't do the washing up.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vis break
am i trippin or did ur dp just blink

You probably are; and yes, it certainly did.
Original post by Profesh
Most gracious of you. I hereby vote that we sit tight and await the inevitable modevac.

Yup; any second now.

(You did remember to call it in, didn't you?)

I didn't :frown: I was too enthralled with the ensuing chaos to remember to call it in, forgive me.
exactly fam. i told them not to do it but they didnt listen to me. nd cuz hav u ever tried to do the dishes? tht fairee liquid is bre slimy

It is slimy, use a dishwasher mate. Much easier.
Original post by ivybridge
The Bible is open to interpretation. The Bible also contradicts itself on countless occasions. For example, one of the Ten Commandments is, "Thou shalt not kill" yet many parts of the Bible refer to executions and stoning's. How contradictory. Lesson to be learnt: never follow the Bible, it is bull****.

I don't even know what you're writing. Seriously, do you need literacy lessons?

I like your argument and respect its divergence from OP's topic. Good job!

In regards to lessons on literacy, I do believe that I will not be requiring them at this stage in time. I thank you for your interest in my literacy.

Yours sincerely,

vis break.
The Bible is open to interpretation. The Bible also contradicts itself on countless occasions. For example, one of the Ten Commandments is, "Thou shalt not kill" yet many parts of the Bible refer to executions and stoning's. How contradictory. Lesson to be learnt: never follow the Bible, it is bull****.

I don't even know what you're writing. Seriously, do you need literacy lessons?

Dude, calm down. You are taking a known troll way too seriously. You're never going to get a serious answer so instead of throwing ad-hominem every time you talk to him, ignore him?
I like your argument and respect its divergence from OP's topic. Good job!

In regards to lessons on literacy, I do believe that I will not be requiring them at this stage in time. I thank you for your interest in my literacy.

Yours sincerely,

vis break.

Hardly a divergence on my part considering you mentioned gay rights in the first place? L.o.l.
QUOTE=Profesh;59312813]You probably are; and yes, it certainly did.[ QUOTE]

Nah my don, that's some booky ish though.

Your DP looks like some creepy Disney villain.

You know them ones there?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hardly a divergence on my part considering you mentioned gay rights in the first place? L.o.l.

pls r8 my trolling skillz out of 10
Original post by Okay PM me
QUOTE=Profesh;59312813]You probably are; and yes, it certainly did.[ QUOTE]

Nah my don, that's some booky ish though.

Your DP looks like some creepy Disney villain.

Na fam that clapped hairline suggests somali to me

0/10.
0/10.

lolwut. how can i improve them

You're 8/8 m8, had me laughing while readin this ffs :rofl:
Original post by iSerendipity
I didn't :frown: I was too enthralled with the ensuing chaos to remember to call it in, forgive me.

God-damnit. I do forgive you, but alas, forgiveness is pretty much academic in the afterlife—as I fear you and I shall very shortly discover.

Still; if they take you first, I promise to go out in the MySpace position.
QUOTE=ivybridge;59312915]0/10.[ QUOTE]

That's cold G.

Where's you heart?

Allow my man at least a 5 though.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
You're 8/8 m8, had me laughing while readin this ffs :rofl:

I thought so, ivybrdige just mad he got trolled so hard
QUOTE=vis break;59312913]Na fam that clapped hairline suggests somali to me[ QUOTE]

Lol trust me, bare Somali dying there hair ginger nowadays.
I literally just came here because of vis break. I couldn't take the thread seriously with him around and mate… 10/10 trolling they're firing shots left right and centre lmfao
QUOTE=Profesh;59312939]God-damnit. I do forgive you, but alas, forgiveness is pretty much academic in the afterlife—as I fear you and I shall very shortly discover.

Still; if they take you first, I promise to go out in the MySpace position.[ QUOTE]

My don fix up that that hair though, looking like curly fries.

That DP is a wasteman. His bare clapped.

You know them ones there my G?
Original post by Okay PM me
QUOTE=vis break;59312913]Na fam that clapped hairline suggests somali to me[ QUOTE]

Lol trust me, bare Somali dying there hair ginger nowadays.

Bruh I live in an area full of Somali but only a few have dyed their beards orange.
Original post by Profesh
God-damnit. I do forgive you, but alas, forgiveness is pretty much academic in the afterlife—as I fear you and I shall very shortly discover.

Still; if they take you first, I promise to go out in the MySpace position.

Still, forgiveness means a lot to me while we are still in this life - even if it is for a fleeting moment.

Aww and that is exactly the sort of commemoration I would ask for as I depart :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending