The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Did I ever use the word no? You keep asking the same question over and over again. I didn't say I wouldn't and you don't know if I have in the past. Also I don't answer to little kids

You don't answer to "little kids". Right. A little taste of that Arab social equality and democracy, eh? #agedoesntmatter

My basic rights. I can use the education and healthcare system as I wish.

My teeth are always maintained well.

Your basic rights that your beloved Arab countries don't have. You sponge off our infrastructure and then when you help people, choose to help your " own" people. You can use *our* system that taxpayers pay into as you wish, yet you don't feel any affinity with the British people.

You are the very definition of an ungrateful, non-integrating, non-contributing migrant.
Disgusting, this is why we need UKIP to deport you ungrateful migrants who think you're entitled to everything in our country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
What? :confused:

You're not helping anyone apart from immigrants :toofunny:

Deez nuts Kthxbye

Again, oddly disturbing. Why not take 'em with their parents (if they're with them)?

Migrants are people or do they not count as human? Who are you helping?
Migrants are people or do they not count as human? Who are you helping?

The British people are people too - yet you bleed our country dry and then feel no affinity to help our less fortunate.
YOU are the one offering your home - YOU do something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoenixsilver
You don't answer to "little kids". Right. A little taste of that Arab social equality and democracy, eh? #agedoesntmatter

Your basic rights that your beloved Arab countries don't have. You sponge off our infrastructure and then when you help people, choose to help your " own" people. You can use *our* system that taxpayers pay into as you wish, yet you don't feel any affinity with the British people.

You are the very definition of an ungrateful, non-integrating, non-contributing migrant.
Disgusting, this is why we need UKIP to deport you ungrateful migrants who think you're entitled to everything in our country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep your little xenophobic views off my thread. Luckily for you,i don't sponge of your government. Well the Arab world is the way it is no thanks to your governments and their support and involvement. Reparations
The British people are people too - yet you bleed our country dry and then feel no affinity to help our less fortunate.
YOU are the one offering your home - YOU do something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't help everybody. I'm one person but seeing as you are so dedicated why don't you? Instead of bitching about it. Who I chose to help and why has nothing to do with you. My money,my house,my rules.
Original post by shepard
I absolutely would not. They have no business being here at all. I don't care that there's a war and they've left their homeland. They are a different (inferior) culture to us and I wouldn't care if they ALL drowned rather than made it here. It is ludicrous that we're allowing this inferior sub-species of human to come into our country. The fact that many will be muslim makes it 10x worse as well.

Your views are disturbing
Reply 446
I can't help everybody. I'm one person but seeing as you are so dedicated why don't you? Instead of bitching about it. Who I chose to help and why has nothing to do with you. My money,my house,my rules.

Yes, you help people based on your racist agenda. You weren't interested in helping white british people, but as soon as your own darker-skinned sub-species needs assistance you leap to their aid. Proof if any were needed that multiculturalism is nonsense. The sub-species always feel more affinity to their own blood.
Original post by shepard
Yes, you help people based on your racist agenda. You weren't interested in helping white british people, but as soon as your own darker-skinned sub-species needs assistance you leap to their aid. Proof if any were needed that multiculturalism is nonsense. The sub-species always feel more affinity to their own blood.

I give to charity to these white British people. We aren't subhuman. But enjoy sharing the same country with us
Reply 448
Your views are disturbing

The world is disturbing and my views are simply reality. The average indigenous anglo-saxon does not want anything to do with a bunch of arab savages and only pretends to care to curry favour among its brainwashed peers and to make itself 'feel' like its a good person.
Original post by shepard
The world is disturbing and my views are simply reality. The average indigenous anglo-saxon does not want anything to do with a bunch of arab savages and only pretends to care to curry favour among its brainwashed peers and to make itself 'feel' like its a good person.

This is why good men like Jeremy Corbyn exist
Reply 450
This is why good men like Jeremy Corbyn exist

Yes, good men who don't believe in the superiority of British culture and therefore see nothing wrong with allowing a huge influx of people in who are at least 200 years behind us in terms of their morals and culture. On top of that these new arrivals and their spawn don't care at all about Britain and have absolutely no interest in integrating. Yeah Corbyn sounds like a 'good man'... not.
absolutely not! Do you let farm animals into the house?
I don't deny that the cause is natural - however I question why the loving "God" would allow this suffering and eventual death to occur. You claim that "God" can take a life, if he takes a life he is killing the person.

The theory is that he is taking your life for your betterment. The life you live on Earth is a trial, and if you live a good life you will go to heaven for eternity. Belivers in God believe this will happen after they die and why a "God can take a life ".
Original post by shepard

The term sub-species is racist. Don't paint us all with the same brush. I'm a third generation citizen, my grand parents were migrants. I help British people as well as ethnic minorities and I love England and the UK. I think the reason why the OP has no affinity with Britain because they played a part in the conflict in Syria. I don't advocate the new labour and conservative policies since 1997. Jeremy Corbyn is a good man.
I don't require your validation. I'm a Syrian so yes I will house my own people and my own family for that matter. Why do I need to prove anything to you? You clearly haven't heard of Arab hospitality. If you don't want to house them,that's good for you but stop attacking me for wanting to help out my own people

I personally experienced the Arab hospitality - being a Christian, Muslims left me on the street to sort out my own problems on my own.

I started from zero point not having state privileges. Nobody paid attention I am refugee. Nobody cared.

Muslims were happy to exploit my labour and to pay me less than to a Muslim.

Oh yes, I know the Arab hospitality....it is all about how Arabs to stay on top and to exploit Christians.....

And you lie - like every Arab does. It is the biggest Muslim community of professional liars.

Tell me about it.....anybody here, Christian, having real life experience from the Middle East.....

Arabs would never let any Christian to get rich or successful - Arabs are jealous and greedy to the bone.

Their philosophy is - let Christians work, we'll be on top and lazy, Christians are servants for us.
Original post by WhiteSatin
I personally experienced the Arab hospitality - being a Christian, Muslims left me on the street to sort out my own problems on my own.

I started from zero point not having state privileges. Nobody paid attention I am refugee. Nobody cared.

Muslims were happy to exploit my labour and to pay me less than to a Muslim.

Oh yes, I know the Arab hospitality....it is all about how Arabs to stay on top and to exploit Christians.....

And you lie - like every Arab does. It is the biggest Muslim community of professional liars.

Tell me about it.....anybody here, Christian, having real life experience from the Middle East.....

Arabs would never let any Christian to get rich or successful - Arabs are jealous and greedy to the bone.

Their philosophy is - let Christians work, we'll be on top and lazy, Christians are servants for us.

You seem to be obsessed with Islam for some reason and associating all Arabs with it. Okay,whatever you say.
I give to charity to these white British people. We aren't subhuman. But enjoy sharing the same country with us

Lies again.

I go regularly to charities - I never saw any black Muslim to donate.

Muslims are forbidden to donate for other religions. I know that from a Muslim, I told her you can buy cheap stuff from a certain charity - and she told me no, I am not allowed to go there and to donate, it is Christian.

Don't you feel any shame to lie?
You seem to be obsessed with Islam for some reason and associating all Arabs with it. Okay,whatever you say.

I am not obsessed, I have part of my lifetime spent in the Middle East.

Do you forbid me to have my experience and to share it as it is?

Master attitude again. So I am supposed to share your visions as you see it, and I am not allowed to have mine?

Sheer arrogance....

So much about the Arab tolerance and love in between cultures and giving respect.....
Original post by stochasticking
The theory is that he is taking your life for your betterment. The life you live on Earth is a trial, and if you live a good life you will go to heaven for eternity. Belivers in God believe this will happen after they die and why a "God can take a life ".

So living a good Muslim life means breaking borders, demanding and relying on state benefits from Europe?

Tell me about it....half of Europe is black, Muslim and relying on state benefits, refusing to work, producing babies and happy to be busy with the administering of their benefits only......importing more and more relatives in Europe and they keep importing also more and more.

What exactly work and social aid did you do in Europe, in order to claim from the states?

Shameless naughty and demanding arrogant Muslims with superiority complex.

You seem to be obsessed with the black colour of your skin and associating with white Caucasians, where you don't belong for sure.

Islam IS racist's when it comes to judge people with skin colour. Many quotes about it available in the Qur'an.

That is why I absolutely believe such a fascist religion should be out of the law and should be forbidden and restricted just like fascism is.

In Europe fascism is a crime, don't you know that? sharing fascist visions, you are a criminal already.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending