The Student Room Group

I have a crush on a guy on TSR!

I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm: :u:

I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him :facepalm: I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. :colondollar:This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. :h:

No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? :s-smilie:

Thanks I appreciate all replies :smile: (except the offensive ones lmao) :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

It happens :laugh: For all you know though the guy can be a catfish
Cute.
Reply 3
how can you fancy someone with out seeing their face? v weird v odd.
Tell him about it. If it's not taken well by him, move on...
Anonymous ----> troll {text--> 200}
Original post by FPL king

How only face is sufficient ?
2/10
Reply 8
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
It happens :laugh: For all you know though the guy can be a catfish

really? so i'm not being really weird? he could be, but he seems really legit like i'm falling for an actual person. I haven't even seen his face, so even if was I couldn't really be fooled?

Original post by ZenGeorge
Cute.

ty x
Reply 9
Original post by physicst
How only face is sufficient ?

well knowing what they look like is generally how you come to fancy someone.
TSR themed marriages should become a thing. We could have the audience sitting in segregation just like how the website is segregated; a row of seats for Muslims, another for anti-religioners, a row for each of the political groups, the football lads will be chilling at the back, and the Oxford/Cambridge students can just not be invited.

I never said he was hot or anything. I just love his personality, he has a good heart and seems like a good person.

Original post by shawn_o1
Tell him about it. If it's not taken well by him, move on...

I guess I could try, I hope he doesn't see this thread lmao. but wouldn't it be weird?

Original post by physicst
Anonymous ----> troll {text--> 200}

is it that weird that you think it's a troll :frown: i'm being honest but ok watevs

Original post by whydoidothis?
2/10

not a troll thanks
Original post by Davalla
TSR themed marriages should become a thing. We could have the audience sitting in segregation just like how the website is segregated; a row of seats for Muslims, another for anti-religioners, a row for each of the political groups, the football lads will be chilling at the back, and the Oxford/Cambridge students can just not be invited.

lmao
Original post by Anonymous
really? so i'm not being really weird? he could be, but he seems really legit like i'm falling for an actual person. I haven't even seen his face, so even if was I couldn't really be fooled?

I met my ex on tsr but I saw his face before I started liking him so get talking to him maybe? :redface:
aw
well knowing what they look like is generally how you come to fancy someone.

one could have sweet voice which could be fancy imo. There are other attribute some time their views as in case of OP if he or she not a troll
I think this is so cute, maybe reply back to some of his posts on threads and get talking to him or even on his wall. If he's really disinterested then maybe it wasn't meant to be? And remember, someone's online persona may be different than the one you have in person :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
You sound like a silly little girl who is easily getting infatuated.
lmao hearts are even getting crushed on tsr! Who knew this concept would even be possible
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I met my ex on tsr but I saw his face before I started liking him so get talking to him maybe? :redface:

Wait...you and schro broke up?! Damn :K:

Latest

Trending

Trending