The Student Room Group

I've been starred at by a sexist and misogynistic old man!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AvaAdore
Funny you should say that because I worked for h&m for two years and you have a dress code that 100% does not allow see through vests.

Now who's the idiot you sad troll. Like how you also said 'she' - isn't this story supposed to be about you? FAIL

Seems like you always have a response.

What a ****ing coincidence you 'worked' in H and M lol... I'm sure if I had said Primark or Next you would have said you had too. What a joke.

I consciously used 'she' whilst referring to myself. Damn it, use common sense... Why would I knowingly use 'she' in this context. You bimbo.
Original post by Anonymous
Ikr! I was wearing this kind of see through vest too... He might have been staring at my chest or something. What a perv.

Don't wear a see through vest then.
Original post by stochasticking
Don't wear a see through vest then.

I'm allowed to wear what I want without fear of being stared at
The quality of trolling on this website has gone down since I first joined....

/sigh
Seems like you always have a response.

What a ****ing coincidence you 'worked' in H and M lol... I'm sure if I had said Primark or Next you would have said you had too. What a joke.

I consciously used 'she' whilst referring to myself. Damn it, use common sense... Why would I knowingly use 'she' in this context. You bimbo.

I find it more telling that the idea of someone working many jobs as a young person is unusual to you - kinda confirms my image of you as a sad troll who rarely leaves the house let alone has worked a lot.

Never worked in Next, I worked Xmas for Primark though. I have had a lot of jobs - I worked since age 15 and constantly throughout uni and summers from uni. Was signed to an agency that will email you vacancies for a job in the evening that morning - I'm sure many uni's have this scheme - I worked all throughout uni in bars and shops and flyering and voting stations, selling radios at stadiums, silver service, waitressing, shifting deliveries at night into shops or warehouses, newsagents, all kinds of crap. The only time I haven't worked is when I was dopesick and going cold turkey. I feel very sad at the state of young people if having worked a lot of jobs is unbelievable to them nowadays.
Lmao at you looking up and him staring at you. Usually this would be in another context...
I'm allowed to wear what I want without fear of being stared at

Right, except you're a sad pathetic boy who is not even familiar enough with women's clothing to come up with something more believable than 'see through vest' - you don't even know the names for the clothes! No ****ing girl would come on here saying they wore a 'see through vest' at work and then got stared at. GO OUTSIDE YOU LOSER
Wow men stare at me, pretty sure it's a normal thing that people do when they find someone attractive. Nothing misogynistic about it. Troolllll.
I find it more telling that the idea of someone working many jobs as a young person is unusual to you - kinda confirms my image of you as a sad troll who rarely leaves the house let alone has worked a lot.

Never worked in Next, I worked Xmas for Primark though. I have had a lot of jobs - I worked since age 15 and constantly throughout uni and summers from uni. Was signed to an agency that will email you vacancies for a job in the evening that morning - I'm sure many uni's have this scheme - I worked all throughout uni in bars and shops and flyering and voting stations, selling radios at stadiums, silver service, waitressing, shifting deliveries at night into shops or warehouses, newsagents, all kinds of crap. The only time I haven't worked is when I was dopesick and going cold turkey. I feel very sad at the state of young people if having worked a lot of jobs is unbelievable to them nowadays.

Omg get off your high horse you pretentious bigot. Only someone who is bull****ting is going to write all that AND insult others...

/endofdiscussion.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I'd feel so darn uncomfortable. Mention this to your store manager if you're feeling uneasy.

Oh boy, are you actually for real?

7/10 OP, I laughed, but your Feminazi impression is a little obvious.
Original post by Friar Chris
Oh boy, are you actually for real?

7/10 OP, I laughed, but your Feminazi impression is a little obvious.

If you read my next post, you'd find that I actually saw the light
Omg get off your high horse you pretentious bigot. Only someone who is bull****ting is going to write all that AND insult others...

/endofdiscussion.

Lol how am I bigot? Poor trolls can't even understand the language anymore, bless.

Also it's so cute that you think typing 'endofdiscussion' makes you win automatically somehow, just because you couldn't actually come back to a single thing I said to you...

Sorry that it bothers you so much that I've worked hard all my life and had a lot of jobs. I would imagine only a sad bitter person would be resentful of that. Obviously hit a nerve :smile:

Maybe stop pretending to be a girl on a forum so you can start a rant about menimism and go outside and actually talk to people. Maybe you'll even get a job one day too! Maybe you'll even meet a woman instead of posting pretending to be one! Stranger things have happened Mr Troll. Your life is pathetic now, but you have the power to change it. Good day.
I work in retail and I spend hours refilling the shelves every day. I don't want anyone to come up to me unless they have a genuine question about the stuff we sell.

I was close to the end of my shift and this older man, maybe in his 60s, came towards me. He stopped just behind my aisle (the shelves are lower enough to see over). I looked up at him and he was staring at me.

First world problems.
fam u shudda just turned around and started chantin verses from the Quran

Oh wow! Good for you! You've worked a **** ton of jobs, just like every other teenager on the planet! Wow, that just makes you soooo much better than everyone else, right??

/s

Honestly no one cares. OP is a moron, but you're not making yourself look any better. Quite frankly it's just embarrassing.
I work in retail and I spend hours refilling the shelves every day. I don't want anyone to come up to me unless they have a genuine question about the stuff we sell.

I was close to the end of my shift and this older man, maybe in his 60s, came towards me. He stopped just behind my aisle (the shelves are lower enough to see over). I looked up at him and he was staring at me.

What a disgusting human...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lonely-otaku
Oh wow! Good for you! You've worked a **** ton of jobs, just like every other teenager on the planet! Wow, that just makes you soooo much better than everyone else, right??

/s

Honestly no one cares. OP is a moron, but you're not making yourself look any better. Quite frankly it's just embarrassing.

Revealed yourself to be anon, nice one. And the fact that I've had loads of jobs and that's normal was my whole point you dip**** - it's normal and thus not particularly an achievement which is why his/your response is laughable cos he acted like me working at h&m was so very unbelievable. You backed up my whole argument with what you've said to me here. I truly despair at the level of intelligence on here sometimes and I don't consider myself a particularly intelligent person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending