The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bruh just go for it right now, here we go.

Message him, talk about something you think you might have in common.
Original post by Davalla
TSR themed marriages should become a thing. We could have the audience sitting in segregation just like how the website is segregated; a row of seats for Muslims, another for anti-religioners, a row for each of the political groups, the football lads will be chilling at the back, and the Oxford/Cambridge students can just not be invited.

Lol this is so true. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Surely this is true love

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Wait...you and schro broke up?! Damn :K:

Yeah we did
Original post by Davalla
TSR themed marriages should become a thing. We could have the audience sitting in segregation just like how the website is segregated; a row of seats for Muslims, another for anti-religioners, a row for each of the political groups, the football lads will be chilling at the back, and the Oxford/Cambridge students can just not be invited.

This is the best thing I've read. Will rep once on online site.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm: :u:

I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him :facepalm: I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. :colondollar:This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. :h:

No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? :s-smilie:

Thanks I appreciate all replies :smile: (except the offensive ones lmao) :tongue:

Why dont you message him then ?
Original post by Davalla

I can totally imagine this actually :biggrin:
So this is what what TSR has come to. :redface:

The feeling usually fazes out....you'll forget about it soon enough than you realise.
I wish you the best with your journey :biggrin:!
A lot of cats disguise themselves as humans.
What does the guy's forum name start with? Just a letter.
#include <iostream>

int main() {
int troll = 1, trollcount = 0;
while (troll <= 3) {
troll += trollcount;
++trollcount;
}

std::cout << "The troll so far count is " << trollcount << std::endl;

return 0;
}
(edited 8 years ago)
A lot of cats disguise themselves as humans.

Cats and fish had sex to give us catfish.
is it me fam?
I think I'm able to guess.
Reply 35
I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm:

It's not me. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
is it me? :smile:
This is the saddest thing I've ever read. Get a life.
x

Well, don't we all? It's easy to develop feelings for someone based on their personality alone :h:
Original post by vis break
is it me fam?

Original post by Josb
It's not me. :frown:

Original post by jonnypdot
is it me? :smile:

Inb4 foursome

Latest

Trending

Trending